• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has spent the entire day texting a reddit diaper faggot

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
TOMMY'S OUT BUYING DOIYPERS!

Seriously though, jokes aside.. if someone messaged me "nigger dirty diapers" i would smirk, not respond, block the number and get on with my day. This fat lunatic just can't help himself, there isn't a court in the land that would look at him responding to each and every message and think this man isn't a retard of epic proportions. He's just a bizarre fat fellow, he probably "no childs" birds when they chirp as he waddles by.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Well you know Tommy lives in a conservative rural area, so the cops probably got a little physical when he questioned their presence there during the alleged swatting.
That was probably the highlight of his year, who ya kidding. Tommy's knees ain't what they used to be and the rodeo gloryhole circuit is a young man's game so he probably hasn't been able to get away from the wife in a while.

But scherioushly, it's fucked up that poor old queer got sucked into his fuckup son's tornado of retardation and had to go through that and he probably is insanely pissed about it even if he wouldn't make it his entire life like pat does. Also good on Strong Silent pat for keeping that under wraps for a whole week before letting the swatter know they had the right address and that it worked. Retard.

Last edited:

RabbiLeiberman

Available for consultation.
Forum Clout
He probably got his larping from his dad like he got his mannerisms from his mom. There's a rodeo legend, a master electrician and a leathersmith out there playing with their grandkids and reminiscing about how ol' Tommy Four Eyes pissed his pants 60 years ago at thanksgiving. Nice hat stupid.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
What a bizarre statement. I remember him making these kind of threats several years ago, too. Wait for the knock, it's coming any day, you won't believe what's coming for you, you can't reverse course now it's too late, nothing you can say will save you from what's coming, etc. It never goes anywhere. In 2020 he was telling people they wouldn't be around for the holidays because the authorities were closing in.

For a long time these threats seemed to refer to his different tactics... Like his impression that Scary Goldberg was gonna get his enemies, then that the lolsuit was going to do it, then various media appearances etc... Now what? He's said very recently that the FBI was useless and not interested in doing anything and that the Milwaukee police had no ability to make people stop calling him gay and fat on the internet....

So, what's changed? As far as I can tell, nothing. As ever, he seems to believe he has a case against people who have texted him or swaTTed him for harassment, despite not only a lack of evidence that it's the same folks that call him jellytits, but pretty good evidence that he's doing it himself.

Then there's the idea that folks who have never contacted him or done anything even remotely like that are also going to end up in federal prison for mocking him because obviously that's all part of a conspiracy against him and the RICO act applies to making fun of somebody in a forum where somebody else posts a text they sent him.

In the end, he's done far more damage to himself by constantly being the boy who cried FBI Raid for 5 years telling everybody, except people who aren't anonymous and might actually take legal action against him, that he's got J Edgar on the line and is sending a tactical unit any day and to wait for the knock. It's embarrassing and insane at this point to keep telling people the same stupid threats.
He lies to cope. It's all cognitive dissonance.

Back in my Reddit days, a friend there would text Rick all the time after his failed restraining order hearing and claim he was Andrew Nadolski.
Rick would reply only with, "You are not Andrew, stlaker," because, in Rick's mind, if Andrew were still texting him even after the judge told him to stop, Rick wouldn't have "won" the hearing. Of course Rick was correct - my friend was not Andrew - but Rick had no way of knowing that. For all he knows, every text he receives could be from Andrew. But he can't admit that.

Rick has texted other people many, many times that Andrew is not even free - as if a judge calling Andrew an idiot to his face and then letting him leave was the same as a prison sentence.

He claimed for a year that Dan Mullen is not really Dan Mullen, because if he were Dan Mullen and the cops hadn't arrested him immediately after idenTifying him, that would render Rick's whole body of fake threats moot.

Notice how he's never threatened any public figures like JDS, EVS, Obscura, or Porsalin with prison. He at least knows that he wouldn't even be able to maintain that lie - that lie only works for anonymous trolls nobody can keep track of. He did threaten to sue Obscura and Leslie, but that went no where. He had to resort to harassing Leslie's business, which, oddly enough, sounds like something his stalkers would do.

For Pete's sake, how many times has he changed the reason for the original lawsuit? His strategy was so stupid that now he can't even formulate a convincing lie for what prompted the filing in the first place.

And if he were reading this now, he'd say "Wrong in every last delusional detail as always, stlaker."
Okay then, Rick. Is Andrew in jail or not?
Thanks for keeping it brief, fellas.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
IMG-6393.jpg

Dear, God,

If you’re up there please find it in your heart to make Pat regret saying this more than anything else he’s ever said. August 24th would be a good place to start. 🙏🏼

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
TOMMY'S OUT BUYING DOIYPERS!

Seriously though, jokes aside.. if someone messaged me "nigger dirty diapers" i would smirk, not respond, block the number and get on with my day. This fat lunatic just can't help himself, there isn't a court in the land that would look at him responding to each and every message and think this man isn't a retard of epic proportions. He's just a bizarre fat fellow, he probably "no childs" birds when they chirp as he waddles by.
It’s almost like that’s the rational response.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
wow. truly one of many historic days in the pat saga. this is the first visual confirmation of ol’ Tommy isn’t it? i can definitely see the tomlinson down’s baby cherubic facial features run strong with them. the guy on the very far right looks like pat too. is that kyle? the elusive mama raven is the only one we don’t have a confirmed photo of yet. gotta catch em all!!

wtf is going on here. He's such an awkward dork.

wtf.jpg

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout

View attachment 139907
they’re leaning against some faggot fake bomb that pat probably had to be restrained from shoving entirely up his ass right after this photo was taken. there’s also way too much high-vis footwear in this photo. i like their knock-off Tony Two Shirts. i still think the guy on the far right is kyle. face is way too similar to pat’s

Forum Clout

View attachment 139907

Look how fucking smug he is like he had something to do with the science behind that thing and building it. He's taking credit. You know he wouldn't shut the fuck up the whole time dropping "knowledge" he'd Googled right before they visited that place and childed everyone around him who tried to discuss what they know about it.