• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has spent the entire day texting a reddit diaper faggot

Diaper Based Economy

The economy, but with diapers
Forum Clout
Not mine credit goes to the diaper gooners subreddit

vote trump maga.jpg

tee hee
lets go brandon maga 2024.jpg

fjb joe and the hoe have got to go.jpg
impeach biden maga 24 prison for cokehead biden.jpg

hahaha dirty diaper jollies
cuntfucker is a tired gimmick .jpg
vote MAGA in 2024 God Guns Trump.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This diaper bit brings out a violent side of Rick like no other texts I've seen from Reddit.
He wants to call you a faggot back so bad but can't because it's against his religion or something so he calls you an incel instead. You can just taste the vitriol when says incel. He even mentioned actual beatings in prison.

He's deranged for even reading these. He stands to gain nothing from doing so, never mind replying to them all day.
He is reminded of falling for the diaper text scam everytime I think.

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
This diaper bit brings out a violent side of Rick like no other texts I've seen from Reddit.
He wants to call you a faggot back so bad but can't because it's against his religion or something so he calls you an incel instead. You can just taste the vitriol when says incel. He even mentioned actual beatings in prison.

He's deranged for even reading these. He stands to gain nothing from doing so, never mind replying to them all day.
I thought so too. This exchange is great because it's directly aggressive and mean instead of trying to be clever or funny. Just going at him for being a piece of garbage isn't done enough in these texts.