Patrick Colleen Tomlinson bragging about his height

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Not to ruin the party but…

I’m 5’9”. While I did not sidle up next to Pat, after observing him in person I actually do think he’s 6’. If he’s not, he’s 5’11”, at worst maybe 5’10.5” and wears shoes with a big heel.
Ok so let’s assume he is 6’0”

Does that change the fact that he’s built like a blob? In that pic of him having beers in Chicago he is shaped like a damn hour glass, the love handles alone are gargantuan and stupid thinks he wears a medium/large shirt hahahaha

Came to say the same thing. 6'0 seems like more of an average height these days, not a height you'd look at and say "wow, that dudes tall." Maybe it's just my perception, but it seems like people are getting taller on average.
I think 5’9.5” is the average in the US. A lot of European countries are taller. I think the US number is brought down by all the Mexicans.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Ok so let’s assume he is 6’0”

Does that change the fact that he’s built like a blob? In that pic of him having beers in Chicago he is shaped like a damn hour glass, the love handles alone are gargantuan and stupid thinks he wears a medium/large shirt hahahaha

I’m not defending Pat or contesting any of that. Im only saying that he probably is right around 6’ tall. He’s probably 5’11 and then gets an inch from his Boomer Air Monarchs.

G

Thanks to this thread,, I just measured myself(barefooted and naked!)
20220915_130439.jpg

I'm no longer a true 6ft1. *Sniff

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He is not 6ft tall. It’s been confirmed by multiple sources. He’s just like JoeH. They’re close, so they lie to feel like giants. I’m 6’3, so it’s like me saying 6’5 since everyone thinks that’s the giant step above me.

I’m 5”9 but I feel like everyone assumes that means I’m actually 5”7, so do I lie and say 5”10 so they assume I’m my real height?

It’s a head fawk tbchwy