Patrick Colleen Tomlinson bragging about his height

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
7739B4DE-B1A1-4436-8C1D-766F7E7F7CB6.jpeg

"
He is not 6ft tall. It’s been confirmed by multiple sources. He’s just like JoeH. They’re close, so they lie to feel like giants. I’m 6’3, so it’s like me saying 6’5 since everyone thinks that’s the giant step above me.

6ft seems to be a weird benchmark for people.
Every guy I have met who says they are 6' are usually shorter.
Every women who has asked my height or tried to guess the height of someone always overcooks it, they have literally no idea what 6ft even is.
All my friends who are legit manlets have no issue with the ladies and have never complained about their height.

This is a very recent thing and seems very jewish

G

I hope I come across him in person one day. He seems 10,000% the type of guy to lie about his height on the internet. I’m an actual 5’10 and I’d wager I’d have an inch on him in person, maybeeee the same height. He lies about everything else, what’s a height lie in that grand scheme of his horseshit fantasy reality?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not 6ft tall. It’s been confirmed by multiple sources. He’s just like JoeH. They’re close, so they lie to feel like giants. I’m 6’3, so it’s like me saying 6’5 since everyone thinks that’s the giant step above me.
It's the mark of an insecure manlet who always add 2 inches to their height. They measure themselves wearing platform shoes

Up here?

You’re not 6’8”, you lump.

I’m an inch shorter than him if he’s being honest ( and many pounds lighter), and it’s just above average height in the US. It’s below average among the Dutch I believe.
Who cares though? There is no accomplishment in being tall. There are advantages of course, but none of them were earned.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Up here?

You’re not 6’8”, you lump.

I’m an inch shorter than him if he’s being honest ( and many pounds lighter), and it’s just above average height in the US. It’s below average among the Dutch I believe.
Who cares though? There is no accomplishment in being tall. There are advantages of course, but none of them were earned.
He has so few accomplishments in his life and he’s so insecure he thinks being 6 foot (he’s probably 5’10) is a big deal like he’s Kareem Abdul Jabbar.