• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Patrick candy, shower curtain ring salesman on Reddit"

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
"I'm very conformable in my own skin" - incontrovertibly obese man who famously and regularly throws tantrums about not being fat in any medical sense
To be fair to him, it has a lot of padding so it could be pretty comfy in the MKE winter time.
Not sure I could put up with the under(bitch)tit sweat in the summer though.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
View attachment 144331
First day of parole I see Niki getting slapped. I grabbed a kaiser roll, some people call it a hoagie roll, I call it a kaiser roll. Niki starts shouting "what you interrupt the redditor fur, what you interrupt the redditor fur". That's when I realized Niki didn't exactly mind what was happening to her, hrrrnmmpphh. I reckon all I saw was red.
Some folks calls it an elliptic, I calls it an eclectic. Mmmmm-hmmmm, child.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
In the 5+ years this has been going on, has any woman ever complimented his appearance?

I remember one male ballwasher going "I don't know why they call you fat, you look like an average guy with a bit of a dad bod" but I can't think of any positive words about his handsomeness from any chick, including Niki.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
In the 5+ years this has been going on, has any woman ever complimented his appearance?

I remember one male ballwasher going "I don't know why they call you fat, you look like an average guy with a bit of a dad bod" but I can't think of any positive words about his handsomeness from any chick, including Niki.
What if I told you Pat thinks he's above having a dad bod? He's in peak shape, in fact, due to all of his discipline and effort. All this *despite* being a father.
de0395cdc5bfb8093ad94be9275d53af.png

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
View attachment 144331
First day of parole I see Niki getting slapped. I grabbed a kaiser roll, some people call it a hoagie roll, I call it a kaiser roll. Niki starts shouting "what you interrupt the redditor fur, what you interrupt the redditor fur". That's when I realized Niki didn't exactly mind what was happening to her, hrrrnmmpphh. I reckon all I saw was red.
BigFatDinoBoy.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Some folks calls it an elliptic, I calls it an eclectic. Mmmmm-hmmmm, child.
So the Twitter troon asked me how much I want to spend, and I say "whatever it takes to get my account back, because it's subscriber count was a big one". And zee says to me "5000 dollars". Now, that ain't chickenfeed.... for a working man. So, I produce the $5000 and zee sticks it down into zer's diaper, and unbans my account. And there before me lay this average, no-checkmark, unverified account. You can imagine how much I wanted my $5000 back, huh?