• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Patrick candy, shower curtain ring salesman on Reddit"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20230821-113040.png

Screenshot-20230821-113830.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
The thought of Nik having consensual extramarital sex while he's in the pigpen really rattled him.
In other news Patrick thinks ugly insecure virgins are right to hate themselves. Between this and the zinger about the family reunion he's growing on me.

"I look good, and feel good about myself"

You look like shit Patrick. You can pretend you don't feel fat and hungover every day, but you objectively look like garbage. You are bloated and you dress like a fucking dork. Own that, but don't try to pretend it's not true because everyone with eyes can see your stupid silken dress shirts.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
1670887207974.png

First day of parole I see Niki getting slapped. I grabbed a kaiser roll, some people call it a hoagie roll, I call it a kaiser roll. Niki starts shouting "what you interrupt the redditor fur, what you interrupt the redditor fur". That's when I realized Niki didn't exactly mind what was happening to her, hrrrnmmpphh. I reckon all I saw was red.