@Patreeky and @ShutYourCakeHorn

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Looking like Dirk Kuyt, oof thats rough. I always hate my own accent when i speak English. I almost sound like Louis van Gaal (not that bad)

By the way, people from Amsterdam are not representative for the whole of the country.

I always felt sorry for van Gaal, he got crucified here by the media when he was at united, but in all fairness he got handed a dogshit united team when their faggot fans were still expecting Fergie levels of competitiveness. Watching that team implode over the last 10 years has been hilarious.
You niggers mix that nigger shit with tobacco (like our niggers using flavored blunts)
To be fair, it's better with tobacco imo. It burns better and gets you higher. Plus it's beneficial financially.

G

I always felt sorry for van Gaal, he got crucified here by the media when he was at united, but in all fairness he got handed a dogshit united team when their faggot fans were still expecting Fergie levels of competitiveness. Watching that team implode over the last 10 years has been hilarious.

To be fair, it's better with tobacco imo. It burns better and gets you higher. Plus it's beneficial financially.

Now Ajax manager Erik ten Hag will be manager at Man United. That’s a really though job. He really needs to start building from the ground up.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

When i was a kid i was Ajax fan, but now i don’t really care about them anymore. Football has changed and not for the better. You’re from Northern England right? Who do you support?
Ajax the jew team lol. Yeah, the sport is dying but i still watch it, mainly Championship matches and sometimes some Serie A matches.. the Prem is pozzed as fuck now. Yeah, i support Middlesbrough.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Ajax the jew team lol. Yeah, the sport is dying but i still watch it, mainly Championship matches and sometimes some Serie A matches.. the Prem is pozzed as fuck now. Yeah, i support Middlesbrough.
Hasselbaink used to play there right?

They used to be quite a decent team in the early 2000's or not?

But Football has gone down the shitter for me, it's all about politics and money, the players are spoiled brats, is no fun anymore.

G

Most players are tatted up fags now. I miss the days of Players like Roy Keane and Eric Cantona.

G

how i imagine all of you

wer.jpeg
wyeo.png
wed.png
zhu.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

They used to be quite a decent team in the 90's or not?
Yeah Hasselbaink played here, that's a name i haven't heard in a while. Yeah we were decent in the mid 90's for a bit, got relegated in 96, went straight back up and stayed up for 10 years lol. We were at best a mid table team tbh but were known for beating the big teams in cup matches and then losing to shitters. It looked like we were gonna reach the play offs and go up again for the first time in years this season but we bottled it and are 8th at the moment.

G

If you visit the Netherlands, sure visit Amsterdam but we have so much more to offer. If you enjoy history visit Nijmegen or Arnhem.

Nijmegen is the oldest Dutch city and has a rich Roman history. It used to be a Roman settlement on the North-West border of the Roman Empire.

Arnhem has a lot of WW2 history (Battle of Arnhem and operation Market Garden). If you’re interested in that it’s absolutely worth visiting.
MAASKANTJE!

G

They used to be quite a decent team in the early 2000's or not?

But Football has gone down the shitter for me, it's all about politics and money, the players are spoiled brats, is no fun anymore.
Dutch Eddie Murphy?

p4074.png