@Patreeky and @ShutYourCakeHorn

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Fawk, would love going to Amsterdam just to experience your weed cafes
Don't know how familiar you are with one of your countries greatest tv shows Trailer Park Boys?

They did a podcast episode at a Amsterdam coffee shop, it's quite funny.

They were stoned as hell at the end of it. :ROFLMAO:

How funny would it be if you saw these guys just chilling outside a coffee shop.

Last edited:
G

If you visit the Netherlands, sure visit Amsterdam but we have so much more to offer. If you enjoy history visit Nijmegen or Arnhem.

Nijmegen is the oldest Dutch city and has a rich Roman history. It used to be a Roman settlement on the North-West border of the Roman Empire.

Arnhem has a lot of WW2 history (Battle of Arnhem and operation Market Garden). If you’re interested in that it’s absolutely worth visiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
One day I plan to journey from California and make my case to Willy Alexander to reclaim my family's castle and lands northwest of Utrecht. After that, I could use a couple reliable dudes ie @Patreeky & @ShutYourCakeHorn to help take back the streets. The fire is rising!
Here comes the dutch army, it's not much, but it's all we got.

c5c40e0434b357dc349383de4c211948.jpg

download (1).jpg

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
One day I plan to journey from California and make my case to Willy Alexander to reclaim my family's castle and lands northwest of Utrecht. After that, I could use a couple reliable dudes ie @Patreeky & @ShutYourCakeHorn to help take back the streets. The fire is rising!
Your ancestors come from The Netherlands?

I live a 45 minute car ride from Utrecht, i could do some spec ops on that castle of yours.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That’s actually a decent Dutch accent, normally they make us sound like Germans 😂
The Dutch accent always makes me laugh. There was this bloke who used to always go into the Bulldog Rockshop when i was in, he looked like Dirk Kuyt and had the thickest accent i ever heard. He had the stereotypical blonde tash and tracksuit on too. I've always liked the Dutch for the most part, a lot of them in Amsterdam are weirdos though but that's to be expected.

G

The Dutch accent always makes me laugh. There was this bloke who used to always go into the Bulldog Rockshop when i was in, he looked like Dirk Kuyt and had the thickest accent i ever heard. He had the stereotypical blonde tash and tracksuit on too. I've always liked the Dutch for the most part, a lot of them in Amsterdam are weirdos though but that's to be expected.

Looking like Dirk Kuyt, oof thats rough. I always hate my own accent when i speak English. I almost sound like Louis van Gaal (not that bad)

By the way, people from Amsterdam are not representative for the whole of the country.

[MEDIA=youtube]AD1hJCYcpEs[/MEDIA]