• "Spiritual" (Faggot)

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
G

1690220604350.png

This gave me a chuckle

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Most hyper-religious types (like NoBacon) don't even follow the religion. They just have their individual beliefs and go "this is Christianity."

You can't pick and choose which aspects of Christianity to follow, then add on your little corrections to the bible. Yes to hating gays, no to avoiding shellfish or premarital sex. The Bible forbids you from getting haircuts or shaving, but yeah let's ignore that one.

Then the additions. Jesus wants me to hate gays, but also blacks, latinos, asians, arabs, Jews. Jesus only loves straight white males. That's not Christianity, that's 4chan Christianity. That's heresy, plain and simple. I'd much rather be comfortable admitting my belief system doesn't follow any organized religion than spread a heretical rewrite of Christianity that's 99.9% focused on spreading hate and vile towards others.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Welcome to the Patposter Census! This survey is aimed at gaining a better understanding of the religious diversity within our vibrant patposting community. While the survey is for information gathering purposes only, feel free to use this thread to engage in discussions and dialogue and about religious and philosophical matters.

Participation is entirely voluntary and confidentiality is paramount. The data gathered will only serve to paint a broader picture of our community's diversity.

Note: The decision to exclude Judaism from the list was made to prevent potential misuse and the skewing of results due to joke entries. If you are Jewish and would like to be counted in the poll, post a verification photo of yourself wearing a yama-what's-it and striking a distinctly Jewish pose.
Is a hand rubbing pose acceptable?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Most hyper-religious types (like NoBacon) don't even follow the religion. They just have their individual beliefs and go "this is Christianity."

You can't pick and choose which aspects of Christianity to follow, then add on your little corrections to the bible. Yes to hating gays, no to avoiding shellfish or premarital sex. The Bible forbids you from getting haircuts or shaving, but yeah let's ignore that one.

Then the additions. Jesus wants me to hate gays, but also blacks, latinos, asians, arabs, Jews. Jesus only loves straight white males. That's not Christianity, that's 4chan Christianity. That's heresy, plain and simple. I'd much rather be comfortable admitting my belief system doesn't follow any organized religion than spread a heretical rewrite of Christianity that's 99.9% focused on spreading hate and vile towards others.

Shut up you fat retard Jew

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Shut up you fat retard Jew

I mean you are a heretic, it's okay they don't execute heretics anymore, at least in most countries. You might as well be saying "God loves the Dallas Cowboys!"

You don't attend church, you pick and choose bible verses based on what 4chan posts, and you weaponize Christianity to defend whatever insane thought enters your head.

That isn't heresy how? Lemme guess, more ignoring what I'm saying to make ad hominem attacks.

This is why Catholics reject scripture as a sole arbiter of theological truth and instead humbly defer to the wisdom and interpretations of sacred tradition, Thomas Aquinas, and the infallible magisterium of our holy mother church. :brothaman_sm:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I mean you are a heretic, it's okay they don't execute heretics anymore, at least in most countries. You might as well be saying "God loves the Dallas Cowboys!"

You don't attend church, you pick and choose bible verses based on what 4chan posts, and you weaponize Christianity to defend whatever insane thought enters your head.

That isn't heresy how? Lemme guess, more ignoring what I'm saying to make ad hominem attacks.

You’re fat and retarded, it’s not hateful to be honest.

Nice try with the hate though, have a good one