• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Patience. Investigations take time" 12-6-2019

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel homicide tracker, the number of Milwaukee homicides in 2019 was 111. In 2020, the number rose to 204. 2021 saw 212 homicides, marking a 91% increase in the rate of homicides over two years. As of Oct. 21, the FBI reports there were 184 homicides in 2022 in Milwaukee — 24 more than last year at this time.

Milwaukee has a murder clearance rate of 45% and dropping year over year by the way.

So during this time, since Patrick decided it wasn't embarrassing or emmasculating to tell the cops people were calling him fat on the internet too much, HUNDREDS of people lost their lives in the same city and Milwaukee PD had an answer for less than half of those. Dead. Murdered. Presumably by someone STILL IN MILWAUKEE and a 45% clearance rate.

Put aside the unlikelyhood of them pursuing the very serious crime of Felony Photoshopping Memes and Felony Making A Crochet Doll when they just scraped some dead kid off the sidewalk... The fucking nerve to even TRY to waste police resources when actually murders, rapes and robberies are being committed every day in his clearly overwhelmed Midwestern shithole.

Now factor in wasting those resources by calling in fake swattings to get on the news and threatening the police who show up and deal with your swinging your faucet at them. What a pathetic piece of shit. And fat. And delusional. But especially fat.

Forum Clout
This is the same Milwaukee PD that employed two clowns that:

- Found a naked, underage Laotian bleeding out his ass in the street
- Returned said minor to a white guy's apartment no questions asked
- Ignored protests from the minor
- Ignored the rotting meat smell in the apartment
- Got fired in the aftermath, but reinstated
- Named officers of the year
- One became head of the union, the other became chief of police for another department

So my confidence in the Cyberninjas is about as real as the LOLcaust.
This is why they responded to the pepperoni-basement call. "You won't fool us twice!"

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Not only is there no investigation into this forum or the twitter funsters or any other brotherman, there never was. Ask pat for the investigators name or details about any of the evidence he's provided police tying this place to the swattings. He dodges both every time.
it will be provided to you upon your arrest. enjoy prison.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 183224

"Officers specializing in cyber crime"

Funny, that. I seem to recall combing the MPD website four years ago only to find their organizational chart showed (checks notes) exactly zero names listed under cyber crimes, presumably because they don't have resources to allocate toward anything beyond homicide response. They've since removed Cyber Crimes from the chart entirely. Was he referring to this guy in the "IT Division?"

View attachment 183225

Or was he referring to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office Computer Crimes unit which specializes in fraud, CP, identity theft, and "email harassment?"

If Rick had never claimed the police were coming for us years back, this would've ended after a few months. But he's dug his hooves in so deeply into this lie that he can't back down. With his final breath he'll tell his hospice nurses to enjoy prison just before the toad croaks from heart disease.

lmao this guy is the IT director. Nice resume, stupid.

1708130377613.png

Their IT director has a bachelors in history haha

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Not only is there no investigation into this forum or the twitter funsters or any other brotherman, there never was. Ask pat for the investigators name or details about any of the evidence he's provided police tying this place to the swattings. He dodges both every time.
He hit the “the only way to reduce your sentence is to turn yourself in” beat today. He is *still* after all this time conveniently forgetting that people are entitled to a defense.

Forum Clout
View attachment 183224

"Officers specializing in cyber crime"

Funny, that. I seem to recall combing the MPD website four years ago only to find their organizational chart showed (checks notes) exactly zero names listed under cyber crimes, presumably because they don't have resources to allocate toward anything beyond homicide response. They've since removed Cyber Crimes from the chart entirely. Was he referring to this guy in the "IT Division?"

View attachment 183225

Or was he referring to the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office Computer Crimes unit which specializes in fraud, CP, identity theft, and "email harassment?"

If Rick had never claimed the police were coming for us years back, this would've ended after a few months. But he's dug his hooves in so deeply into this lie that he can't back down. With his final breath he'll tell his hospice nurses to enjoy prison just before the toad croaks from heart disease.
He complained during his media tour about the police and the FBI not doing enough, or anything, to stop trolls from mocking him, but at the same time tells his trolls the police and FBI have his trolls identified and prison time is imminent.

He's a big fat lying dummy.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Someone put on some camera glasses and go try and turn yourself in and see what happens. Let them know some fat guy says you have multiple felonies for tweeting insults at him.
I think boomia literally called them up and asked if they wanted to arrest him and they were like what the fuck are you talking about.

G

Jokes on Pat, I'm prepared for anything, after he put this out there I bought a new social insurance number, got an Angolan passport under an assumed name, and stocked up on dozens of Jerry cans of clean pee pee. You'll never, and I mean never get me. Jokes on you.
That sounds like a lot of work. If they try to bust me I'm just going back over to Canada.