• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat will be drinking tomorrow at 8am

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Any excuse to start drinking early. Cant wait for the bloody mary post

View attachment 69727
1665281798349-png.69727

Disgusting. Doesn't fucking Hooligan's have coasters or a bar mat?

...Does that Bloody Mary have cheese and ham on the toothpick? I don't think they're even supposed to be served with olives, either.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What are piggy’s hobbies?
Crying to the cops like a faggot
Committing perjury under oath in a court of law
Not knowing proTocol in a court room and annoying the judge
Drinking
Destroying his already shitty couch
Tweeting
Reading this place all day and pretending he’s never been here.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1665281798349-png.69727

Disgusting. Doesn't fucking Hooligan's have coasters or a bar mat?

...Does that Bloody Mary have cheese and ham on the toothpick? I don't think they're even supposed to be served with olives, either.
That was before the fire. Lets take a look at a photo after the fire.

Looks like they splurged on the free coasters from the beer reps.

9cozpr25n28z5j7uer5xj4p6bq81

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
People who are winning at life do not feel the need to drink nonstop for multiple consecutive days. What’s worse is him bragging about it. Pat truly is the most pathetic person I’ve ever seen on the internet, and I’m well aware of Russell Greer. The Unabimber here makes Joe Cumia look like an Adonis and intellectual in comparison.

G

He used to tweet pictures all the time from there. Also the owner of Hooligans was hit with calls and messages from here from people claiming to be from the media, and it sounded like he freaked out, and Pat hasn't tweeted from Hooligans a single time since then. So I am thinking he was banned.
Eh nah... a year or 2 ago, Pat specifically said that we will never take away anything he likes, and he specifically mentioned Hooligans, and Pat is always right.

G

Eh nah... a year or 2 ago, Pat specifically said that we will never take away anything he likes, and he specifically mentioned Hooligans, and Pat is always right.
Just like his blue checkmark, and his prediction about his lolsuit, and all of us being thrown in prison.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He used to tweet pictures all the time from there. Also the owner of Hooligans was hit with calls and messages from here from people claiming to be from the media, and it sounded like he freaked out, and Pat hasn't tweeted from Hooligans a single time since then. So I am thinking he was banned.
Interesting. I think it’s far more likely that the Hooligans management told the pig never to mention them online again or he’ll lose the closest thing he’s ever had to a home: his barstool at Hoolies. Pat is a submissive who is easily dominated by other men and women alike, so he did as he was fucking told like the bitch he is.

Or he just drinks at home now to save money since his PPP loan money ran out. Either one is plausible.

If Pat doesn’t post from Hooligans in the next 24 hours, that’s him confirming he’s taking orders from them.

G

Coo be, coo bee. I guess we'll find out soon enough