• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat will be drinking tomorrow at 8am

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
"We." So drinky is coming. I bet she's thrilled about that. He was tweeting an hour ago and there's no way he wasn't drinking tonight too. So he'll get maybe 8 hours of booze sleep or 3-4 hours of real sleep. Then he'll wake up at 7 AM to be ready by 8 and immediately start drinking again. I don't understand how someone can do that without passing out by noon. The day is just shot. I don't even get how that would be fun, I'd be already tired and then drinking shit that made me even more tired. I don't even like day drinking unless I have coke or another upper to keep me on an even keel.

G

What bar? I'm about an hour away from Milwaukee. If we can find out the bar, I will 100% go to the same one as Patrick. I will try Hooligans first, of course, but want to be sure I'll be able to find him.

I'm also leaving around 9 and arriving at 10, not that retarded 8:30am.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1578930144928202752[/URL]

View attachment 69725

EDIT And of course he has to include talking about food
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1578931335414288386[/URL]
View attachment 69733
It’s also the most predictable thing this alcoholic pedophile has ever done. Pay Quasi, you racist asshole.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
What bar? I'm about an hour away from Milwaukee. If we can find out the bar, I will 100% go to the same one as Patrick. I will try Hooligans first, of course, but want to be sure I'll be able to find him.

If you're for real, DO NOT go to his fucking bar you dumbass.

We don't need that shit right now...

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1578930144928202752[/URL]

View attachment 69725

EDIT And of course he has to include talking about food
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1578931335414288386[/URL]
View attachment 69733
Wait I don’t get the scolded with fish fry and cheese curds thing. Is he throwing his face in the deep fryer upon entering a room? What the hell does that even mean? Are they throwing food at people as they come through the door with hot oil dripping everywhere? This is just stupid.

G

If you're for real, DO NOT go to his fucking bar you dumbass.

We don't need that shit right now...

I’m pretty sure you’re joking but if not fuck off. We don’t need this right now. Be a brothaman.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Sorry, Pat, I forgot about the federally illegal crime of Attending The Same bar As Patrick. I'll make sure I stay home now!
You could just pretend you know him from the news. But if you’re going there to out yourself as a member of the club, I have to agree that makes us look stupid. This thing works because we’re intellectually superior in every way to Patrick. Besides who wants to go to that shithole to watch the Fudge Packers play in London?

G

You could just pretend you know him from the news. But if you’re going there to put yourself as a member of the club, I have to agree that makes us look stupid. This thing works because we’re intellectually superior in every way to Patrick.
Agreed. Don’t feed into this already fake narrative of him being swated which is obviously nonsense garbage. This just gives him ammo against us.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Sorry, Pat, I forgot about the federally illegal crime of Attending The Same bar As Patrick. I'll make sure I stay home now!
Free advice. Big Dick Andrew went to Pigs favorite haunt when Tubby wasn’t even there. Bought all the drunks a round and tipped well, and the ditch pig with a litter of half breeds at home still told the fat faggot and he was able to temporarily put a Restraining Order on Andrew. Despite having not even been in the same room with him.