• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat wasting charity’s time (again)?

Forum Clout
I hope he'll be up to code and he secures the proper permits.

"Application Process

To obtain a fence permit, you’ll need to go through the application process. Begin by visiting the City of Milwaukee’s Department of Neighborhood Services or their designated office responsible for permit issuance. Fill out the fence permit application form with accurate and detailed information about your proposed fence installation. Be prepared to provide necessary documentation, such as property surveys, fence design specifications, and neighbor consent if applicable."

That's a lot of details to get right and avoid an inspection visit, Pattycakes:

City-of-Milwaukee-Fence-Regulation-Illustration_Where-can-my-fence-go.png

"GARAGE"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I would avoid carbs, even fruit, in his case. Get a veggie mix and just eat that whenever you are hungry. No liquid calories. Only lean meats and beans for protein. Should be down to a decent weight in 20,000 years or so.
All he’d have to do is buy ground turkey / chicken / lean beef and vegetables to cook up some kind of stir fry, and he’d be rid of most of his junk food. But Rick needs his pancakes, scrambled eggs, and other goyslop foods (plus BEER).

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Why can't he talk like a normal, non faggy guy? "Intercepted" makes it sound like he chased the truck down on a highway with his bike and had to jump from the bike onto the back of the truck, climb over the top, meeting a Slavation Army henchman up there who starts swinging a tire iron at him, Pat judo throws him under the wheels of another truck, which explodes. Pat gets to the cab and in one fluid motion, kicks through the driver's side window, kicks the two other Salvation Army henchmen right through the passenger door, Pat lands in the driver's seat and takes his stolen junk home.
Then he pulls the cigar out of his mouth, turns to the invisible camera & says "Looks like you need some salvation"

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
All he’d have to do is buy ground turkey / chicken / lean beef and vegetables to cook up some kind of stir fry, and he’d be rid of most of his junk food. But Rick needs his pancakes, scrambled eggs, and other goyslop foods (plus BEER).
I just made myself some ground turkey, kidney beans, bell peppers, taco+cajun seasoning, diced onions, and lettuce. Fawking delicious. ANYONE CAN DO IT.

Except Pat. He's very gluttonous and lazy. And gay.