• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat tries making chairs out of pallets

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
1683836421435.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not only can he not make one because it's too difficult, but I doubt he even has the right tools. As someone else pointed out, it's literally not worth the time that could be used to make the money to buy one.
They sell them at my grocery store sometimes in the summer, there’s plenty of cheap ones but he wants Niki to see how handy he is and can pull his (very large) weight around the house.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
They sell them at my grocery store sometimes in the summer, there’s plenty of cheap ones but he wants Niki to see how handy he is and can pull his (very large) weight around the house.
I've been doing a bit of googling and some wooden ones go for under $100 here. He's been at this for days now.

But apparently in the US, Aldi sells plastic ones for $15.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I built a few picnig tables last summer and sold em. If he actually tries to use this bullshit trash wood, theyre going to break instantly or degrade to an unusable state within a couple months tops. This 100% will not work. Anyone whos dealt with these pallets before know you can break the planks with one easy stomp. Thats the exact opposite of what you want for furniture, especially stuff that will be outdoors all the time. Also, Adirondack chairs suck dick in my opinion. Uncomfortable as hell after 10 mins.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I built a few picnig tables last summer and sold em. If he actually tries to use this bullshit trash wood, theyre going to break instantly or degrade to an unusable state within a couple months tops. This 100% will not work. Anyone whos dealt with these pallets before know you can break the planks with one easy stomp. Thats the exact opposite of what you want for furniture, especially stuff that will be outdoors all the time. Also, Adirondack chairs suck dick in my opinion. Uncomfortable as hell after 10 mins.
They will match the fence by this time next year.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
the adirondack chair is not that comfy, what really makes an adirondack nice is sitting in one overlooking the ocean, mountain ranges, in front of a nice fire with friends. sitting in a diy tomlinson made chair overlooking his salted earth, shitty old mustang, dirty alley, and hearing him talk about how he "made these chairs" sounds like hell on earth

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Why document and share each step of a project if you aren't, you know, guaranteed to end up with something decent? If he fucks it up (and he will) he's gotta share the pictures of two shitty chairs (Beef Wellington), or pretend it never happened (his next novel).

It's like posting you're on "Day 1 of an old school no sugars, no carbs, only healthy fats diet" when you've failed by Day 2.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Patrick documenting his chores is one of my favorite traits of his. It really highlights what an out of touch, childlike simpleton he is.
He broke down half a pallet over the course of god knows how many hours and genuinely thinks thats impressive enough to post on twitter. Its mind boggling how he thinks. He is always 100% confident that his Saturday morning busy work will make him look interesting and competent, as if the rest of the adults in the world have no idea how long it takes to pull up a small patio. He's the dunning-kruger effect personified. He has no idea how mundane and mediocre he is. It's unfathomable to him.
I would pay real good money to watch him do one full day of manual labor, just to see how long it took to dawn on him that he's a lazy faggot. He would probably quit before mid day and blame the working conditions.