Pat Tomlinson, in fear for his life, sharing location information in advance

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I have no idea what the next possible steps are legally but it need to be either prison for disobeying a court order or force him to sell the hovel.
The process isn’t that linear but I’m okay with that. After a lifetime of watching stupid enemies fuck themselves over within every possible grace period and leniency given, I have come to enjoy watching Pat types punch themselves in the face. It’s so much more satisfying, trust me.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
From the archives
1688416674949.png

Salted Earth Truffle

I have read this hundreds of times and laughed, but I never thought about the car. I always figured it to be some 60’s era sportscar…

View attachment 131394
Nice Sex Jalopy in the 70’s, funster.
No boy conceived in a car like that was ever going to come out cishet. Even though Pat is lying about his conception, this still adds up.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
He probably actually thinks people show up just to see him and not advertising is hurting his career. Spoiler: the people who go to this shit would be there no matter what, they aren't scrambling to buy tickets because the 2,000,000th most popular author on amazon and occasional semi-viral tweeter is giving writing advice and signing autographs by the cinnebon cart. Only your "stalkers" show up on your account because they want a shot of you sitting fatly alone and digging in your ass

Salted Earth Truffle

No offense to anyone who’s from any of these places, but the way Pat gets all hyped up to go to Indianapolis, Detroit and other such mid-sized American cities is pretty sad. And on the rare occasion he goes somewhere more interesting, he takes nonstop photos of shit like what he ate for lunch. Everything about his existence is depressing.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
I'm sure it's been dissected to death but how is that description supposed to drum up interest in his stupid car blog? "Whoa, this guy's dad fucked his mom at a Ron Howard movie? I gotta see what he has to say about windshield wipers!"
I can only assume it’s to give some deranged air of legitimacy to the notion that he is the last true, pure car guy in the entire world. I’ve just noticed that he says experienced pros instead of pro, is he trying to suggest there are multiple people contributing to the blog?
4FA3594F-E5C1-41E5-8B4B-9773C7D475D8.jpeg

Kurt_Love

No offense to anyone who’s from any of these places, but the way Pat gets all hyped up to go to Indianapolis, Detroit and other such mid-sized American cities is pretty sad. And on the rare occasion he goes somewhere more interesting, he takes nonstop photos of shit like what he ate for lunch. Everything about his existence is depressing.
He's just gonna be inside anyway, weekends been sorted.

Friday have first beer of con at the bar while you watch two back to the futures.
Saturday - gas station Indian food on paper plates in the hotel room with the 5 biggest pedos at the con.