Pat swatted yet again

There was some mom who recently went to prison because she faked a kidnapping/disappearance to cover up am affair she was have with an ex boyfriend. I recently watched the interrogation footage and she breaks down crying when the detectives basically tell her they know she is lying. Anyway, how sweet would it be to have interrogation footage of Fat Pat being arrogant and “lippy” with detectives over his fake Swatting? Then, when Fat Pat is finally pinned down as the prime suspect, he starts balling uncontrollably in the interrogation room.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
To anyone with a Twitter account.

How many followers does that Rob Tyre (?) guy have? And when did he join Twitter? I'm curious to know if he's new on Twitter because Rick usually dismisses 0 follower accounts that give him shit over his stlaker claims.

If it's a new account, then why did Pat debate and not child him? Rob Tyre was also claiming to work for Kiwifarms as well? Seems a bit fawkin' suspicious to me TBCFHWY.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Seeing him blather about “assault rifles” always reminds me of this tweet of his:

38B7E606-F25C-4AA8-8105-C11CAA1E14BD.jpeg

Of course, every other reference to “assault rifles” on his Twitter account is sans quotation marks and thrown around as indiscriminately as the dipshits he’s criticizing here. I hope he accidentally — but not fatally — shoots himself. A further disfiguring shot to the face that leaves him unable to speak would get my ribs good.

CruisinColin

Seeing him blather about “assault rifles” always reminds me of this tweet of his:

View attachment 68547

Of course, every other reference to “assault rifles” on his Twitter account is sans quotation marks and thrown around as indiscriminately as the dipshits he’s criticizing here. I hope he accidentally — but not fatally — shoots himself. A further disfiguring shot to the face that leaves him unable to speak would get my ribs good.
I've always had this hole in my head, stlaker.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
tumblr_o2s7yj3Y091tn0fi8o1_400.gif

I see, the fat man a-drinkin
I see, that Nikis gone away
I see, a separation brewin’
I see, boxes packed away

giphy.gif

Don't go around tonight
Well he’s bound to take your life
Therrrre's a fat man fakin crimes

I hear, niggas farts a-blowin'
I know, that Nikis cummin soon
I fear, that pussys over flowin'
I hear, that box a’ gassy ruin

tumblr_pagojberMH1xwze3do1_r1_400.gifv

Don't go around tonight
There's a fat man fakin crimes, alright

Hope you, got your things together
Hope you, like free pizza pies
Looks like, his daughter is abandoned
This guy, would rather be a child

200w.gif

Well don't go around tonight
There's a fat man fakin crimes

Don't come around tonight
There's a fat man, fakin crimes

Don't chew on a pen light
Wake his second bigger wife
There's a fat man faking crimes

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
So the police actually treated the call seriously, and it didn't stop him from arguing with this Rob Tyree guy? And he doesn't mention it while arguing with the Rob Tyree guy, probably because he needed some time to get his story straight.
What a rich, fulfilling life he leads.

I really want a reality show about this walking piece of gristle and his life with Boxcar Niki.