Pat signal boosting groomers, again.

71321565-12119669-Eric_Carnell_is_the_British_designer_behind_Abprallen_an_LGBTQ_b-a-5_1684936332748.jpg

This thing is the "designer" that Target has partnered with for "queer" merchandise. We need to be more inclusive to literal satanic faggots now.
I need these people to be gassed ASAP

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Can I ask why the fight for human rights boils down to consumerism and purchases? Is this really the battleground to save trans lives? I just really need progressives to explain to me why beer cans and oreos and corporate branded attire are the spear that is going to pierce society's ills.
It's all about shoving it in your face and in an almost literal sense down your throat. Don't like it? Buy another brand. Oh wait, any brand that doesn't suck tranny dick gets blackballed by the megacorps or is somehow owned by them anyways so your money has to go to them in the end. Or something, I dropped polisci 101 after like a week and I'm drunk.

Will Tate

Oven March
Can I ask why the fight for human rights boils down to consumerism and purchases? Is this really the battleground to save trans lives? I just really need progressives to explain to me why beer cans and oreos and corporate branded attire are the spear that is going to pierce society's ills.
Because trans people have been so horribly marginalized for so long, now that governments and multinational corporations are taking up their righteous cause the public at large will finally understand and sympathize with the plight of those of us born in the wrong bodies.
Or some insipid bullshit like that, I think I got pretty close.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Screenshot_20230116_093102_Chrome.jpg

Oh no, your poor molested child. Now they'll have to settle for their representation bring shoehorned into every single piece of media being produced. How can they possibly cope?

Is it insecurity or weakness when you feel that where you choose to stick your dick must be represented and validated everywhere you go and with everything you consume? Maybe don't have your entire identity wrapped up in your perversions?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I would much more respect for Jewish groups if they would tell people like Pat and Jackie to stop comparing everything and everyone they don’t like to Hitler and Nazi Germany. They want everyone to “never forget” but they let people just use these words because they can’t think of anything better and it just waters down these terms and they lose all importance and significance.
Pretty sure the ADL and several other Jewish organizations have called for people to stop using Nazi so flippantly but everyone just ignored it because being histrionic faggots who call people Nazis for crimes such as moving some t-shirts to another aisle is part of their identity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pretty sure the ADL and several other Jewish organizations have called for people to stop using Nazi so flippantly but everyone just ignored it because being histrionic faggots who call people Nazis for crimes such as moving some t-shirts to another aisle is part of their identity.
I think you’re right but they obviously gave up trying or didn’t properly throw their weight around and make it bad to compare everyone they don’t like to Hitler. Just think if someone compared some current politician like Corey Booker who pushed for something related to social Justice to Martin Luther King Jr black people would be very upset at comparing anyone to MLK because that would water down his work.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I think you’re right but they obviously gave up trying or didn’t properly throw their weight around and make it bad to compare everyone they don’t like to Hitler. Just think if someone compared some current politician like Corey Booker who pushed for something related to social Justice to Martin Luther King Jr black people would be very upset at comparing anyone to MLK because that would water down his work.
Obviously I completely agree but we've seen with Pat several times in the past that even telling him you're Jewish and your grandparents were killed during the Holocaust isn't enough for him to not child you or even flat-out deny your ancestors their dignity. He still knows more than everyone who actually suffered at the hands of the regime he's supposedly dedicating his life to battling. Pat isn't the only insane cunt who acts like this; he's just the one we pay attention to.

I do agree that Jews could learn an awful lot from niggers and faggots though.