Pat signal boosting groomers, again.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It's funny that these people think that all these big corporations really care about these fucking freaks. Most of the people who work there feel like the 90 percent of people who think this shit is sick especially in the corporate offices. The only reason they do it is to raise their ESG score so the big financial institutions like vanguard and BlackRock will continue pouring other people's money into their stock, raising the price. As soon as the backlash costs more than what they're getting by doing it they back the fuck off. My ex-wife whose favorite thing to do is grab a Starbucks and walk around Target buying shit she doesn't need or can afford actually called me Saturday throwing a fit about this. Said she had to walk out because of how disgusted and uncomfortable all the displays made her. Said she won't go back till all that shit is gone. If they can lose her then they are fucked
Corporations only care about where they can make more money, where are all the pride shit from all these manufacturers in the middle east?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Yeah, Target moving inventory is just like Nazi Germany

1684957605962.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, Target moving inventory is just like Nazi Germany

View attachment 122099
I would much more respect for Jewish groups if they would tell people like Pat and Jackie to stop comparing everything and everyone they don’t like to Hitler and Nazi Germany. They want everyone to “never forget” but they let people just use these words because they can’t think of anything better and it just waters down these terms and they lose all importance and significance.

G

I would much more respect for Jewish groups if they would tell people like Pat and Jackie to stop comparing everything and everyone they don’t like to Hitler and Nazi Germany. They want everyone to “never forget” but they let people just use these words because they can’t think of anything better and it just waters down these terms and they lose all importance and significance.
I'd have a lot more respect if they weren't Jewish

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Would you go as far as to say you would be sad when a jew like that died?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Would you go as far as to say you would be sad when a jew like that died?
Hey…Let’s not get crazy here

But seriously, if I was a Jewish person I’d be pissed at how someone like Hitler or Nazi’s are now just what you call a politician you don’t like. I think it was 1980 when I first saw a politician being compared to Hitler (It was democrats calling Ronald Regan Hitler) and all Jewish groups should have been telling people to find someone else to compare someone they don’t like to because it will only water down the comparison. Now look where we are, “everyone I don’t like is Hitler”

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Hey…Let’s not get crazy here

But seriously, if I was a Jewish person I’d be pissed at how someone like Hitler or Nazi’s are now just what you call a politician you don’t like. I think it was 1980 when I first saw a politician being compared to Hitler (It was democrats calling Ronald Regan Hitler) and all Jewish groups should have been telling people to find someone else to compare someone they don’t like to because it will only water down the comparison. Now look where we are, “everyone I don’t like is Hitler”
I get what you're saying, but you're coming off like a holocaust believer.