Pat signal boosting groomers, again.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This faggot doesn’t get the hate from here he deserves
View attachment 122309

Also, speaking of “durrr conservatives can’t hurt bud light!”
View attachment 122310
I’ve never seen a major beer have to go this far to get sales. But sure “get woke, go broke” isn’t real.
Yeah he's a fucking cunt. Him and those two podcast faggots Boomia was fighting with deserve to be utterly ruined.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Obviously I completely agree but we've seen with Pat several times in the past that even telling him you're Jewish and your grandparents were killed during the Holocaust isn't enough for him to not child you or even flat-out deny your ancestors their dignity. He still knows more than everyone who actually suffered at the hands of the regime he's supposedly dedicating his life to battling. Pat isn't the only insane cunt who acts like this; he's just the one we pay attention to.

I do agree that Jews could learn an awful lot from niggers and faggots though.
Plus it’s also WHO gets compared to Hitler. Tons of famous celebrities (actors, musicians, sports stars, etc) have compared pretty much every Republican to Hitler and nobody gets upset and they didn’t face backlash or consequences. But when Hank Williams Jr compared Obama to Hitler he gets fired from ESPN Monday night football and was labeled all kinds of bad names. The hypocrisy is the worst part.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Plus it’s also WHO gets compared to Hitler. Tons of famous celebrities (actors, musicians, sports stars, etc) have compared pretty much every Republican to Hitler and nobody gets upset and they didn’t face backlash or consequences. But when Hank Williams Jr compared Obama to Hitler he gets fired from ESPN Monday night football and was labeled all kinds of bad names. The hypocrisy is the worst part.
It really is.