• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat responds to a text about Flavia lol (not a Niko post)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm in high demand pal.
After four months he finally asked me if I'm still interested. I told him we need renegotiate; he mentioned that he lost 2k on my failed flight.
SRNvU.gif

Forum Clout
No. After four months he finally asked me if I'm still interested. I told him we need renegotiate; he mentioned that he lost 2k on my failed flight. So we still need to talk about it but we keep business separated.
Then yesterday my brother told me he would pay me not to marry her so I'm considering that.
I also got a very attractive offer from a past employer this week that I am considering as well. I'll have to meet with him and then @chocolatehellhole before I make any decisions.
I don't believe one word of this.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I’m prepared to offer you an internship on the spot. Just send me a somewhat updated resume and promise that we can hang out a lot.
Not a bad idea...I'm sure your mother would appreciate an "Intern" hanging around the house doing your chores, fetching your mountain dew/chicken tenddies, and picking up your cum tissues while you're busy posting here and playing WOW.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Not a bad idea...I'm sure your mother would appreciate an "Intern" hanging around the house doing your chores, fetching your mountain dew/chicken tenddies, and picking up your cum tissues while you're busy posting here and playing WOW.
You can apply too if you want but I’m inclined to give it to Blaze because he’s a nice guy. I’ll need 3 references as well.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Depends...Are there kids in the house? If so the state won't allow me to work there.
It’s a legitimate business staffed entirely by adults and I just need a couple interns to work on a winter project for me. Nothing sexual is required but it’s not necessarily frowned upon either. Send me your references when you get a chance.