• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts his first selfie after a record ten months

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Someone please make his shirt say FATTEST

405ac29690a1fffd280672b37b1c6f7d.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
ugh no wonder why he's self conscious and doesn't post them often no more

View attachment 205520

women's sunglasses, section 8 housing on the reflection, no arm muscle definition whatsoever, red pimple on forehead, big bitch tits
This fuckin' doofus has an odd crease down the middle of his forehead. He already looks like Butthead, but he's actually forming a butthead.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
See how its all performative? Niki does this interview looking like a depressed wet dog, even tho its for hundreds of thousands of viewers (or millions, i think that was inside edition).

She does herself up for an unlisted video with literally zero views (except us) about blogging.
I don’t know, I think there’s definitely a chance that Pat sprung it on her last minute because he’s retarded and only thinks about himself.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I despise Pat. While he rolls out of bed midmorning after sleeping off last night's booze, he has ample time to plop his disgusting fat body into his shit wooden chairs in the backyard of his hovel which is in a literal fucking ghetto, and (most of) the rest of us are out there actually working and earning a wage. After that, he lounge around the house probably watching some gay sci-fi shit on Disney+, and meander on over to whatever local dive bar he hasn't been banned from to drink beer all goddamned day long. He is a drain on society and contributes nothing. Fuck him, fuck that lesbian wife of his, and Nibbler can eat my shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's so funny how fat and sloppy he was then and yet, putting aside he looks like a mincing faggot here, he's so much fatter and sloppier now. This is a guy who spent years bragging about how good looking he is and how young he looks and how many people he beats up on a regular basis. Soft, fat cunt looks like he was squeezed into a sausage casing.