• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts a random anon Reddit comment as proof of illegal threats

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
THEYRE TRYING TO KILL ME!! IM SERIOUS!!!

Also Pat minutes later “that is not my penis”
View attachment 185022
I love how he has a rolodex of canned responses to literally every single angle of attack that he gets. Im just surprised he forgot his other heaping of lies claiming the footage was stolen as well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He says shit like this to every ballwasher, every journo, on every podcast, and then pretends he's working closely with Interpol and that "the police" are hunting us down like dogs. Wait for the knock, stlaker.
Pat: The Justice system is useless! Completely useless! They enjoy encourage and reward this!

Also Pat: The Police, FBI, CIA, and The Avengers are actively tracking you down and we will watch you get life in prison at your hearing. No ple-deals will save you now.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
He says shit like this to every ballwasher, every journo, on every podcast, and then pretends he's working closely with Interpol and that "the police" are hunting us down like dogs. Wait for the knock, stlaker.
Not to mention the promise that if we’re in the same public space as him, he will physically restrain us and hold us against our will. I’m sure threatening assault and false imprisonment make him a sympathetic stalking victim with the cops

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Weird how someone with such concerns no doubt collected some form of evidence to hand to the FBI but for some reason didn't include even a screenshot in that Reddit post.
I love how Pat and his dumb followers just repeat what they’re told from him without evidence - yet will ignore legal court documents that make Pat look bad.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Some of you are so gay and quick to cry falseflag:

1. Faggot mental retard Jim & Sam user signs up to post on the subreddit (His username is just the default Reddit user)
2. Comments on some dumb post on there referencing “Duhh where did the old sub go??” going “Idk but the new site they have is referencing killing Patrick!!”
3. Patrick finds that somehow and posts it now (only fishy part about this)

Forum Clout
Nice reliable source, stupid.

SmartSelect_20240226-154136_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20240226-154054_Chrome.jpg

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
Forum Clout
Yeah I've been dming all the pamper army grunts to prepare for war. But what they don't know is that I've been playing both sides so that the Huggies niggas and the pamper proletariat destroy each other. Leaving only depends to claim whatever remains

Patrick is RIGHT! Toilet/undie activist @admin DMed me that he was going to tell Patrick to tune into NPS (Nice Pampers Stupid) podcast, hosted by Diaper Navy Sr. Admiral Dan 'The Diaper' Mullen. Admin surmised that listening to even 1 second of that garbage would rape Patrick's ears and probably kill him. Make no mistake, this was a murder attempt.

Little did @admin know that Patrick is a PROUD diaper man, and he actually loved the podcast (almost as much as he loves stinky diapers). Patrick wins again.