• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posts a random anon Reddit comment as proof of illegal threats

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
This is weak sauce, pig.
IMG_0970.jpeg

Archive

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
The reddit account is suspended with their last comments 5 months ago, so this is an old screenshot. I wonder if he's tweeted it out before?

Weak shit, this proves nothing lol. Pig can't find any evidence for his lie that we "want to kill him," so all he can do is regurgitate ballwashers' second-hand claims (also with 0 evidence) or outright fake things himself.

edit: Here's the sauce. Though the account is suspended, the comment still shows up. Couldn't find it in google searches earlier, only Yandex picked it up.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The admin assassination DMs are a nice touch I thought.
As always - I want Pat to show proof of this since he has said this sites “mission” (mission? We don’t have one of those, stupid) is to murder him AND drive him to suicide? Pat and his loser ballwashers have said this just this past week (the pirate and Shane) but there’s no screenshot or link to back this up. Now we have assassination plots? Pat barely leaves the house! If somebody ACTUALLY wanted to that (we don’t) he’s not hard to find. He’s such a lying bitch

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Can ANYONE show proof that we have not only said we’re going to kill him (not so.) and have actually discussed plans for said murder? I’ve heard Pat and his ball washers make this very serious claim yet no link / screen shot.
It’s our “publicly stated goal” but it’s not stated anywhere. Weird

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of his crippled pedo supporters chimes in.
View attachment 185021
He’s even claimed law enforcement joins in on the fun. Odd there’s all these serious threats of death and everyone is trying to kill him and he hasn’t even got a scratch on him. Like how he cried they “almost” broke his door 10 times.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
He’s even claimed law enforcement joins in on the fun. Odd there’s all these serious threats of death and everyone is trying to kill him and he hasn’t even got a scratch on him. Like how he cried they “almost” broke his door 10 times.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if we've got some MPD brothermen amongst us by this point.