• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat posting is alive!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The opester immediately telling him that Travis and Danny didn't steal the money because they passed a lie detector test was such a stupid fucking thing to do. Bobo was about to start calling them names and possibly try to attack them.
I- I will rebound from th- this. I know thanksgiving is ruined b- but I hope Christmas will be alroight
Anyone got a link to this? Don't know what title it is under.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
What are some of them soundbites that got lodged in everyone's autistic brains and make it into casual conversation?

I still regularly tell people to "guughgle it, guughgle it" like im Ian Halperin, and my kid has no idea that half the voices I do for her bedtime stories are stolen from shit like the greaseman, sherwin sleeves and the fezitorial.
I now mispronounce 'epitome' like Opie even though I never did before hearing him do it. And 'allllrighht'.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
What are some of them soundbites that got lodged in everyone's autistic brains and make it into casual conversation?

I still regularly tell people to "guughgle it, guughgle it" like im Ian Halperin, and my kid has no idea that half the voices I do for her bedtime stories are stolen from shit like the greaseman, sherwin sleeves and the fezitorial.
I’m able to fit in both “Hello exactly!” and “Hahaha that’s terrific. That’s terrific.” more often in regular conversations than you’d think. I also will say “Liar whore! Liar whore and you know it” when I’m calling out a friend on some BS.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I was relistening to clips from lady dis internship yesterday so I'm going to say that even though there's stuff I laughed harder at

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Voscabulary
Rich Vos Italian Restaurant
Rich Vos Shining
Paus Fax
Are you dumber than a retard

Shuuuut Up
Going to the jam and eatin butter
Norton Ghost Stories
Ants Mouse bomb

I broke my leg dude!
He past

Gallagher are you racist?
Ozzys books

Standalone fruit
East Side Dave disgusts Louis
I completely forgot about Paus Fax and that it was the same day as Vos giving out his password. Got a classic loff outta me tobehonestwitya.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I want to expand on this because I just listened yesterday. It might actually be one of their best in full shows. Denny is doing his stupid St Pattys Day DJing “WHOA WE’RE IN FH RILEYS WATCHING THE FERRY GO BY”. You got Di’s constant antics “UHMMM THE FATHER IS WATER BUFFALER”, you got Di being a fucking retard while they interviewed Pedro Pascal, you have Bobos legendary phoner “I just wanted to congratulate Lady NYYYUYHH” and then forcing Erock to sniff her underwear for ruining the Bobo bit like a dummy. I would put the second day in as well but it is undeniably handicapped by the Bella Knox interview. Without that it would easily be the best day considering this is when Lady Di revealed she would get assfucked every weekend.

This is one of my favorites too. I said it in the other subforum but theres a great moment where Jim walks out pretending to go get food, then Ant walks out and so does Opie until its just Ralphie May hosting the show and interviewing this toothpick guy. And to top the entire bit off they got mustard on the Asian guy.
Ya know what duuuuude, when I hit the busy season at work, I put on the whole Di intern from beginning to end it's magical minus the Belle Knox shit. Ya got you're 13 hour days, ya got your fat drunk and the bbbbbboys, boom there's a big paycheck at the end of the week

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Baby bird
Opie hanging up on Pat from Moonachie after he got kicked out of his competitive eating organisation for it
The cake stomp
Shitting on Vos for his gay little purse.