4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

:image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg::image_9249_lg:

Edit: Maximus Tiberius is a character in one of Pat's books, Gatecrashers:

17.png

Edit 2: To people doubting this is him, I'll admit I'm only about 80% sure that it is him. But let's look at the facts:

1. Someone found a twitter account named 'MaximusTiberius' with the twitter handle of @PSTWrites. This account was liking the tweets of people who were defending piggy from our twitter trolls.
2. @Shane Gillis found a reddit account named 'MaximusTiberius' that thirsts after naked trannies. We've seen the pig thirst after trannies on twitter hundreds of time, just not as blatantly.
3. 'Maximus Tiberius' is a character in Gate Crashers, one of the pig's failed novels.
4. To the people saying that the reddit account doesn't sound like Pat. Whoever is using that account is clearly masturbating while browsing those tranny subreddits, of course he'd just respond with emojis with one hand on his cock. Also, he probably really wanted to keep the account under wraps, if it is Pat.
5. The 'MaximusTiberius' twitter account was made during the pig's second twitter suspension.

Edit 3: The 'MaximusTiberius' account has been deleted. This pretty much confirms that it was piggy's alt twitter account.

14.png

Jury is still out on whether the tranny thirsting 'MaximusTiberius' reddit account is his.

Last edited:

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
He does simp over Brianna 'John Walker' Wu quite a bit and I would definitely see this fat faggot justifying it with the whole 'progressive' thing he likes to brag about....
And also... That fucking queen gay voice he has and the whole 'ooooh silly baby child you need to stop talking... Yes you do... You do...'... No fucking straight man talks like that.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was thirsting after trannies.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I'd love to believe this was the pig but all the one word responses and heart-eye emojis don't really seem like his style.

He'd be trying to impress them with his intellect and showing how much of an ally he is.
I'm not 100% on it either, but we know he's a massive sissy who worships trannies. It certainly fits his character. Also, he's pulling on his tiny cock while he's browsing these tranny subreddits, people usually aren't great with words while they're masturbating.