• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going after Leslie again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nice flowers, stupid. Your profile picture looks like something your mother forces you to take on vacation when you're 6.
He also don’t even respond to any of us and blocks. He’s a little bitch but like many of the freaks in the Pat pack they claim to be an ally for women but have no problem attacking women that make them upset. It’s why they such pathetic pieces of shit.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Leave it to pat to shit on the podcast that was kind enough to invite his nobody ass on
She was sweet enough to buy one of his books, display it, and show it to him via a playful tweet and his response was to insult her tablecloth. He's a sadist when it comes to women.

I bet he does forceful rape play with Niki. She's so zoned out, she doesn't notice the mean, dangerous glare in his eyes during it.

8cb53e0440ed9343c297ef19059aed64.png

You don't have to explain yourself to him, Krista. He's a DICK.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
She was sweet enough to buy one of his books, display it, and show it to him via a playful tweet and his response was to insult her tablecloth. He's a sadist when it comes to women.

I bet he does forceful rape play with Niki. She's so zoned out, she doesn't notice the mean, dangerous glare in his eyes during it.

that gate crashers blurb is even funnier seeing it in print in the wild

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder if we can get Shane to suck in his gut and flex for us again? Is he still paying that gunt to be his girlfriend?
That was a funny one - we all pointed out he had his belly tucked into his jeans like Fred Mertz so he took another with it out to show how fat and gross he is.

Between us and the KF we got him to do all kinds of dumb stuff that he thought was to “own” us yet just made him look insane. He claimed he had done like 5 years of tap dancing as a kid so I hope we can get a tap dancing video out of the fat weirdo.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Shane since I know you’re reading this, please present one “fact” that ties any SWAT to this website.
This is what boggles my mind about people who just believe this whole conspiracy theory of theirs without bothering to follow up or check with posters here at all.

Nobody here supports, or even finds amusing, swatting. The one guy who tried to talk to Torswats was banned. I'd personally turn somebody in if I could prove they did it because fuck that, it's doing nothing but helping Pig and his bitch victim narrative he's adopted once he failed at being tough or smart.

Meanwhile there are ZERO sources or evidence anybody here did anything like that aside from "The people making memes and jokes and sending me texts and tweets I should ignore are being mean to me. Swatting is REALLY mean to me. Therefore they did it."

UNLESS the FBI or whoever arrests someone else for paying for swats against Rick, I will spend forever convinced he and/or Fat Jax cooked it up and figured they'd false flag a bunch of jokesters right into prison cells.

G

He's such a cunt he can't even bring himself to say "thanks" to someone who is literally financially supporting him.