• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is going after Leslie again

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
What a FAG!
View attachment 184302
Says it’s unethical to diagnose someone you haven’t talked to, calls her mentally ill

Add this one to the Greatest Hits. If this was anyone else, I'd be confident they're being sarcastic or doing a bit and are aware of the juxtaposition. This is like something Dwight would say on The Office and then Jim makes a 😐 face to the camera.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Well I can tell you what it looks like to people who DO know Pat

View attachment 184268
That is probably the part that bothers Patrick the most. The stlaker imposter Twitter accounts (his toilet, his liver, etc) making fun of him are one thing, but the fact that the people who he so desperately seeks approval from mock him must be depressing. This guy describes it perfectly - he really is poison and no one wants anything to do with him. He should just give it up and go back to selling insurance.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That is probably the part that bothers Patrick the most. The stlaker imposter Twitter accounts (his toilet, his liver, etc) making fun of him are one thing, but the fact that the people who he so desperately seeks approval from mock him must be depressing. This guy describes it perfectly - he really is poison and no one wants anything to do with him. He should just give it up and go back to selling insurance.
Pat is to blame for all of his failures yet is too stupid to realize it

“Pat Screwed Pat”

IMG_2364.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I can’t wait for Leslie to slap piggy on his snout
View attachment 184260
He's been promising revenge on her for months, implying his connections and status in the industry would come back to haunt her.

And this is it. A bitch fit thread on Twitter.

He did the same thing to this place when it was clear he had lost legally and the cops/Feds can see right through his bullshit and bluster. Write a crybaby manifesto and try to get the media to pay attention.

I noticed now he's doing the same thing Nancy Pelosi described in that video as a wrap up smear: Make an accusation (Most swatted man in America! The OnA pests are trying to murder me!), get the media to report on the claims without any fact checking, then use the media reports AS your fact checking (My case is all over the media, go check right now. See? I have a dozen sources for my claims!)

Last edited:

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
he acts like sci fi and fantasy isn't oversaturated with a bajillion different authors writing a bajillion garbage books. i don't know if you can 'cancel' someone in that type of industry like he thinks he's doing. especially when you have conservative publishing houses spamming mountains of garbage themselves.

no reason whatsoever some other no name author like pat wouldn't have her as an agent when the alternative is self publishing on amazon.
Literally 13 year old girls who post fanfiction FOR FREE 🤡🙄 are far superior Writers than Patrick
:colin_lg:

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It's one of the clearest examples of his twitter addiction. He thinks twitter is so important that once be puts out a thread, BOOM, problem solved. His legions of followers have all seen it, agree with it, and are ready to take action. In reality Patso, you're a blowhard asshole and no one cares what you post besides trolls.

G

Pat does not review books.

I know this because if he did I'd be leaving bad reviews on his reviews
Oh but baby child, he DOES review books! Look, he gave Enders Game 4 stars:

1000006933.png

He also gave one of the Expanse books 4 stars:

1000006932.png

He also gave American Gods by Nail Gaiman (great book and great author) 4 stars:

1000006931.png

You know what books he rates as 5 stars? His own books! Also this piece of shit:

1000006930.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Oh but baby child, he DOES review books! Look, he gave Enders Game 4 stars:

View attachment 184343

He also gave one of the Expanse books 4 stars:

View attachment 184344

He also gave American Gods by Nail Gaiman (great book and great author) 4 stars:

View attachment 184345

You know what books he rates as 5 stars? His own books! Also this piece of shit:

View attachment 184346
I'm not trying to be contrarian for the bit, but Ready Player One sucked. It was absolute trash, even for a young adult book. I'm embarrassed to admit I read it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He posted this mid-stream review of a book by the guy who wrote The Martian last night, clearly in response to Leslie pointing out the obvious fact that he is not much of a reader. He’s so fucking stupid.

This review is extremely shady because Rick is a very envious and negative person. He also refers to it like it was published recently. It’s from 2021. What a stupid pig.

IMG_0892.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
What a FAG!
View attachment 184302
Says it’s unethical to diagnose someone you haven’t talked to, calls her mentally ill
Pat is not a:

Engineer
Economist
Political Scientist
Martial Artist
Weapons Expert
Car person
Scientist of any kind
Military Strategist
Father

And yet he thinks he’s an expert on all of these things and weighs in on all of these subjects despite barely finishing HS and having no college degree.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
What a FAG!
View attachment 184302
If pressed to explain how he is able to do this, I guarantee he would talk about his mother being a school psychologist. He's done this before on Twitter. Someone called him out for his credentials in talking about psychology and/or psychiatry (can't remember which) and he responded by saying he was the son of a school psychologist or something. I hope someone has the screen shot because it was a great exchange.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
If pressed to explain how he is able to do this, I guarantee he would talk about his mother being a school psychologist. He's done this before on Twitter. Someone called him out for his credentials in talking about psychology and/or psychiatry (can't remember which) and he responded by saying he was the son of a school psychologist or something. I hope someone has the screen shot because it was a great exchange.
Fatrick thinks he inherits skills from his parents jobs like from Madden '08 "Superstar Creation" mode

1708657258500.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He posted this mid-stream review of a book by the guy who wrote The Martian last night, clearly in response to Leslie pointing out the obvious fact that he is not much of a reader. He’s so fucking stupid.

This review is extremely shady because Rick is a very envious and negative person. He also refers to it like it was published recently. It’s from 2021. What a stupid pig.

View attachment 184366
Backhanded compliment Pat at it again!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not sure if this is the one you are looking for:

cb2b09d8551bf75142af49b6dcf63256.png

Re-found this doozy in my files:

1f78ad77cc8e9c360ed6b9826ec70271.png