• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is back with the tough guy act

Antwan2

Forum Clout
For the record.

I am terrified of Patrick s tomlinson. He has stated he will kill me if he finds out my identity in a butt dial to dan mullen. He also stated that I should be put to death in an interview with Josiah.

He has stated on numerous occasions that he is violent and will kill nazis, that he flies with guns checked on airplanes. He has threatened people on twitter thousands of times. Brandishing weapons and daring them to come to his house to be killed. Violence is his brand, hes always angry and nazis only respond to violence and deserve no sympathy, empathy, mercy or discussion only swift violence and or death.

He has stated that rape is an acceptable punishment for certain actions he deems wrong.

So what is a nazi then? In Patrick tomlinsons own words he has stated that a nazi is defined by what he says it is. Therefore anyone he doesn't like could potentially be a nazi.
He has stated that inherently nazis project violence at all times therefore any violence directed a who he determines is a nazi is self defense.

He has won marksman competitions and regularly trains with firearms. He has won several knife fights even disarming a would be car jacker and keeping the knife as a trophy.

This is someone who has set up his own ideology to where nazis deserve to die immediately as self defense and anyone he determines is a nazi is one by fiat. Saying, "I can kill anyone I want and it is self defense as I declare them a nazi retroactively " is obviously dangerous rhetoric.

Needs more capital letters

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t fight him. He outsizes me pretty good. If I could keep it on the feet I’d try to get behind and pull his eye out. Maybe I’d go liver punch. My last option would be to titty twist one of his nipples off. I just can’t risk him grabbing a hold of me and taking me down like Yokozuna.

I’d get pinned under his enormous girth and either suffocate or he’d sperg out and pummel me to death because he’d finally have the chance to take out his aggression on one of his trolls. I’d basically be beaten to death thanks to DAN

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Anyone who's been in a decent amount of fights wouldn't make such a wildly bold claim. Especially blindly. He's basically saying he's confident that he could beat the shit out of literally anybody.
That's another way to tell Pats never been in a real fight. No white man in their mid 40s would ever want to get in a fight. Between your own physical frailty at that age plus the unintended damage that can happen to someone, fights are bad news at any age, let alone well past your physical peak. Fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Sir, I don’t appreciate this. I do plenty of cardio and maintain a regular exercise routine, keeping the slop to a minimum. If it were Minecraft I’d wear the hog down
1707094001855.png

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Has anybody tried calling this dude before and just using some kind of soundboard to fuck with him? And if so can somebody please post that audio?

I would love to hear this fat idiot argue with Duke Nukem over the phone.

Hahahhahahha that’d be funny!

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Hahaahhaha

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I promise you I could not neutralize Pat based on my build. We’d probably be similar height, and I beat him on speed, but he is so fucking fat that NOTHING i could throw at him would do any damage and i’m pretty fit. I would not want to fight Pat.
Nice being a twink, stupid.