• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is back with the tough guy act

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
2.PNG
1.PNG

G

"Minimal effort" lmfao.

I am firmly convinced that at least half of this BBS, myself included, are a bunch of middle-aged out of shape dudes collecting a disability check. I would still put my money on anybody on this forum being able to lay him the fuck out. I could be in the middle of chemotherapy treatment and beat his ass.

Just stop it already. He always talks about how we're going to prison but then he acts like he's going to beat us up. Assault is a crime, brother. You can't eat your cake and have it too. You're either Charles Bronson or we'll be hearing from your lawyer. Stop trying to have it both ways, fatty. You would get your ass handed to you in a fight and in a courtroom, and the tough guy act is as convincing as Yimmy's wife trying to pass for a real woman.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
"Minimal effort" lmfao.

I am firmly convinced that at least half of this BBS, myself included, are a bunch of middle-aged out of shape dudes collecting a disability check. I would still put my money on anybody on this forum being able to lay him the fuck out. I could be in the middle of chemotherapy treatment and beat his ass.

Just stop it already. He always talks about how we're going to prison but then he acts like he's going to beat us up. Assault is a crime, brother. You can't eat your cake and have it too. You're either Charles Bronson or we'll be hearing from your lawyer. Stop trying to have it both ways, fatty. You would get your ass handed to you in a fight and in a courtroom, and the tough guy act is as convincing as Yimmy's wife trying to pass for a real woman.

The only user I pause to think about, would be @Sue Lightning.
If it was a boxing/standup fight then sue would wear him down with cardio and beat him on speed.
Anything else and fatty managed to get a grip on him I fear he may get neutralized.

Pat is of course, talking about shooting people and not fighting them

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
If it was a boxing/standup fight then sue would wear him down with cardio and beat him on speed.
Anything else and fatty managed to get a grip on him I fear he may get neutralized.

Sir, I don’t appreciate this. I do plenty of cardio and maintain a regular exercise routine, keeping the slop to a minimum. If it were Minecraft I’d wear the hog down

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

I promise you I could not neutralize Pat based on my build. We’d probably be similar height, and I beat him on speed, but he is so fucking fat that NOTHING i could throw at him would do any damage and i’m pretty fit. I would not want to fight Pat.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I promise you I could not neutralize Pat based on my build. We’d probably be similar height, and I beat him on speed, but he is so fucking fat that NOTHING i could throw at him would do any damage and i’m pretty fit. I would not want to fight Pat.
Boxing I think you have a pretty good chance. Young, fit, fast.
Fatty will be gassed within 2 minutes, there's only a certain amount of twink punches his melon can absorb.
when his piggy eyes have swollen closed it'll be called.

Sir, I don’t appreciate this. I do plenty of cardio and maintain a regular exercise routine, keeping the slop to a minimum. If it were Minecraft I’d wear the hog down
Relax, Sue was the only one I had concern for, If the stipulation was boxing match only then I don't think he'd have much chance with anyone here.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
For the record.

I am terrified of Patrick s tomlinson. He has stated he will kill me if he finds out my identity in a butt dial to dan mullen. He also stated that I should be put to death in an interview with Josiah.

He has stated on numerous occasions that he is violent and will kill nazis, that he flies with guns checked on airplanes. He has threatened people on twitter thousands of times. Brandishing weapons and daring them to come to his house to be killed. Violence is his brand, hes always angry and nazis only respond to violence and deserve no sympathy, empathy, mercy or discussion only swift violence and or death.

He has stated that rape is an acceptable punishment for certain actions he deems wrong.

So what is a nazi then? In Patrick tomlinsons own words he has stated that a nazi is defined by what he says it is. Therefore anyone he doesn't like could potentially be a nazi.
He has stated that inherently nazis project violence at all times therefore any violence directed a who he determines is a nazi is self defense.

He has won marksman competitions and regularly trains with firearms. He has won several knife fights even disarming a would be car jacker and keeping the knife as a trophy.

This is someone who has set up his own ideology to where nazis deserve to die immediately as self defense and anyone he determines is a nazi is one by fiat. Saying, "I can kill anyone I want and it is self defense as I declare them a nazi retroactively " is obviously dangerous rhetoric.

G

Don't worry if anything goes down I'll just grab you by the ankles and swing you like a baseball bat into Pat. That way we can both take credit for kicking his ass.