Pat is already awake and on twitter before 7am

G

I heard he was rubbing and pinching his nipples waiting for his free continental breakfast
While singing "Goodbye Horses"

He’s spent after the big Elon Musk presentation.
I still can't believe that this fucking jabroni has the balls to make a presentation about the richest man in the world (even though less people saw it than NPS/Opie's YT has listeners)

But then again, it's Rick. Nothing surprises me with that clown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
People who don't lose their minds for complimentary continental breakfast belong in prison. Not jail... prison. Those are the kind of sick fucks that prefer oatmeal raisin cookies to chocolate chip.
I can fuck with oats (ANZAC day is in two days, and ANZAC biscuits become all the rage around this time) but raisins, sultanas, ANY fruit that's dried like that fucking stinks. They don't belong in cookies, cakes or bread. PURRIOD.

G

Fuckin' Arnotts spicy fruit rolls, cunt.
FCHOg5SUcAQINNg.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I still can't believe that this fucking jabroni has the balls to make a presentation about the richest man in the world (even though less people saw it than NPS/Opie's YT has listeners)

But then again, it's Rick. Nothing surprises me with that clown.
I guarantee it’s way worse than we’re even imagining. Someone has to have a recording of it somewhere - either by an undercover pest or one of the mutants who was legit attending.