Pat Dixon Punched Stupid Geno In The Face

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Can we all agree they should settle it in the Octagon? Or outside Nana's apartment in the parking lot?
No need to give Childpound Media undeserved publicity by sending them to the Octagon but I’m all for the parking lot idea (though it sounds like any other CP meet-up group to be honest witcha). If Gene somehow checkmates Pat I wanna see Godfrey running out with a baseball bat in a surprise twist.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
No need to give Childpound Media undeserved publicity by sending them to the Octagon but I’m all for the parking lot idea (though it sounds like any other CP meet-up group to be honest witcha). If Gene somehow checkmates Pat I wanna see Godfrey running out with a baseball bat in a surprise twist.

Would definitely be an "It's STIIIIIIING!" moment.

Godfrey showing up would be a Kevin Sullivan-level quality long term booking.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
It seems Pat has a good punch. But Geno is a alcoholic. Shitty health and hardly any calcium.

Geno's jaw is "severely damaged".

Needs multiple surgeries.

CompoundMedia down to just two shows.

Subscribers on /r/TACN are threatening to cancel their subscriptions

Nana's looking even more of a pussy, unable to behave like a man and get a hold on the situation

CM is haemorrhaging even more money.

f5dxmp5nrsk21.jpg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Geno's jaw is "severely damaged".

Needs multiple surgeries.

CompoundMedia down to just two shows.

Subscribers on /r/TACN are threatening to cancel their subscriptions

Nana's looking even more of a pussy, unable to behave like a man and get a hold on the situation

CM is haemorrhaging even more money.

View attachment 50882
I would love to know how much KTC took. Before, Nana finally looked at the books.