Pat Dixon Punched Stupid Geno In The Face

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Anthony saying goodbye to the last show on CP Media.

1650809556047.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Ant makes an ass of himself in public. All those vids that pop up on the street he is always belligerent. Throwing trash and always yelling. I hope lets out a racist comment fly in one of those moments in public and gets stomped out.

SHE'S NOT.... PEOPLE!

I remember reading his wife's gofundme a couple years ago and they are dirt poor. she said their bank accounts were all in the negative, credit cards were all declined, no savings etc.

Anyone with any form of dignity and/or career wouldn't be at Compound

LOS/Gavin/Malice/Berg/Shane/Blandau (KtC?) all left when they realized that CM was Nana's vanity project and not anything with a future.

Pat, Geno, Jamieson, Chrissie, Pope, Bryan, Taleeb, EsD, Schulz, JoNo (and all the producers) all work/worked for peanuts and are only there because they have no other options

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Anyone with any form of dignity and/or career wouldn't be at Compound

LOS/Gavin/Malice/Berg/Shane/Blandau (KtC?) all left when they realized that CM was Nana's vanity project and not anything with a future.

Pat, Geno, Jamieson, Chrissie, Pope, Bryan, Taleeb, EsD, Schulz, JoNo (and all the producers) all work/worked for peanuts and are only there because they have no other options
I’d be happy to send JoNo an Amazon gift card for butthole pics. Or she can come on my podcast.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Nana, Kevin Brennan and the twink guest larping as a good ole boy were making fun of his $100 suits. Nana only surrounds himself with broken, insecure type ppl.
I don’t understand why these 40 year olds continue to go up on stage, smile, and repeat their rehearsed jokes that nobody gives a fuck about. Time wasted trying to be a comic is so ridiculous to me.

I’d be happy to send JoNo an Amazon gift card for butthole pics. Or she can come on my podcast.

I don't understand what Bill and Joanne are doing there- their show doesn't fit the network but is mainstream/bland enough that they could find a home on Sirius or some other outlet.

She was a beauty queen and Fox babe. Now she's waiting tables and doing a daily show for a dozen listeners behind a paywall.