• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat compares himself to a rape victim

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Godspeed with the future court cases, my dude.
Meh, I have a team of sharks looking after me.

sharks.jpg

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Patrick has done the equivalent of bending over, spreading his asshole wide open, and screaming COME RAPE ME! and he fucking knows it.

"I have, at most, informed them of their crimes..."

Fat goddamn liar. He just said the other fucking day that he purposely goes out of his way to antagonize his stalkers. He really does have a retarded goldfish memory.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Getting a little off into the reeds with that analogy there Leslie. It probably should have stopped half way to deemphasise the rapist connection. Jesus Christ, Leslie. I'd be pretty outraged if hordes of rapist were allowed to show up at public events and go to town. The point is that he isn't being raped, but he is a fat idiot who can't get out of his own way.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Patrick has done the equivalent of bending over, spreading his asshole wide open, and screaming COME RAPE ME! and he fucking knows it.

Fat goddamn liar. He just said the other fucking day that he purposely goes out of his way to antagonize his stalkers. He really does have a retarded goldfish memory.
I was at a party one time and this guy got blackout drunk and laid down on the floor, put his feet behind his head and yelled out “ I just want to be raped by a bunch of frat guys.”

Patrick doesn’t have the flexibility that guy had. Another fat L

Forum Clout

He doesn't even do that. He just copes and says "your crimes will be explained at your arrest" or something fat and stupid