• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat compares himself to a rape victim

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
this fat fucking retard won't stop being fat and retarded. Being a victim in any capacity doesn't absolve you from all responsibility and it especially doesn't absolve you from unrelated shit. "I'm a victim" so basically I can do whatever I want an always be right. He thinks he found some esoteric logic of the universe that he can wield to always be right.

It's just him figuring out that you can use logic 101 fallacies and if you have no ethics you can just constantly lie and continue doubling down.

Here's a Reductio ad absurdum for you fatso. Your responses whenever someone says you should change you behvaior is to cry about "victim blaming." What you're doing is equivalent to leaving your front door wide open while you are away on one of your shitty vacations. Posting about it, then crying when someone steals your little star wars dolls.

- "You should really just close and lock your door"
- "YOU WOULDN'T TELL A RAPE VICTIM TO WEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT"

He's just equivocating on terms as usual. He's equivocating moral responsibility with a practical physical responsibility then arguing against it as always. You can tell someone there are doing something wrong in a normative sense without it being a normative ethical approach.

If your goal is to stop the trolling --> you ought to so action X.

Is not the same as saying , you ought to do action X because you are to blame for the trolling. He's conflating an ought based on a goal with some broader nebulous notion of a normative ethical theory.

he's fat and gay.

He’s also a pedophile

Forum Clout
He has repeatedly threatened to neutralize and incapacitate people who suggest they'll just stare at him from a distance. As for fighting back, maybe it's his tactics. Saying 50k plus times "your life is over" in some murder threat he reels back in by saying "enjoy prison" is clearly ineffective. It's akin to bombing your own cities long before the enemy can reach them to dissuade them from bothering. Like retarded unnecessary scorched earth. He should just fess up that he enjoys the attention.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I should be able to swim in the ocean and not get bit by a shark. :egiqrnz:
Its funny how much he used to provoke and invite the entire internet to fuck with him. he has been crying victim way before this place found him. Its the same script, different trolls.

1718323160525.png

1718323279451.png
1718323300360.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
We like to joke around here but an ex told me she walked around late at night alone once hoping to be raped (she wasn't). So, there was definitely at least one psychopath in the history of the world that was definitely asking for it.
Please, when you're trying that hard you're practically begging not to be raped

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
We like to joke around here but an ex told me she walked around late at night alone once hoping to be raped (she wasn't). So, there was definitely at least one psychopath in the history of the world that was definitely asking for it.
I used to date a piece of ass for a while who always wanted me to choke her and brutalize her which I am not really into. She told me once she would often spend ages finding rape videos online and when she watched them she would just cum without even touching herself. There are some crazy fucking bitches out there.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I used to date a piece of ass for a while who always wanted me to choke her and brutalize her which I am not really into. She told me once she would often spend ages finding rape videos online and when she watched them she would just cum without even touching herself. There are some crazy fucking bitches out there.

Thats every woman ive ever dated lol