• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat compares himself to a rape victim

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Has this been posted? If so I’ll delete but he’s still oinking at Leslie
IMG_3335.jpeg

IMG_3336.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The FBI has been involved for 2+ years? Didn't he post a tweet the FBI told him to get fucked and only call if someone dies?
That and he went on media tour claiming the FBI have been beyond useless. But sure, the people tweeting him things he doesn’t like are currently being hunted down by law enforcement

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
this fat fucking retard won't stop being fat and retarded. Being a victim in any capacity doesn't absolve you from all responsibility and it especially doesn't absolve you from unrelated shit. "I'm a victim" so basically I can do whatever I want an always be right. He thinks he found some esoteric logic of the universe that he can wield to always be right.

It's just him figuring out that you can use logic 101 fallacies and if you have no ethics you can just constantly lie and continue doubling down.

Here's a Reductio ad absurdum for you fatso. Your responses whenever someone says you should change you behvaior is to cry about "victim blaming." What you're doing is equivalent to leaving your front door wide open while you are away on one of your shitty vacations. Posting about it, then crying when someone steals your little star wars dolls.

- "You should really just close and lock your door"
- "YOU WOULDN'T TELL A RAPE VICTIM TO WEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT"

He's just equivocating on terms as usual. He's equivocating moral responsibility with a practical physical responsibility then arguing against it as always. You can tell someone there are doing something wrong in a normative sense without it being a normative ethical approach.

If your goal is to stop the trolling --> you ought to so action X.

Is not the same as saying , you ought to do action X because you are to blame for the trolling. He's conflating an ought based on a goal with some broader nebulous notion of a normative ethical theory.

he's fat and gay.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
this fat fucking retard won't stop being fat and retarded. Being a victim in any capacity doesn't absolve you from all responsibility and it especially doesn't absolve you from unrelated shit. "I'm a victim" so basically I can do whatever I want an always be right. He thinks he found some esoteric logic of the universe that he can wield to always be right.

It's just him figuring out that you can use logic 101 fallacies and if you have no ethics you can just constantly lie and continue doubling down.

Here's a Reductio ad absurdum for you fatso. Your responses whenever someone says you should change you behvaior is to cry about "victim blaming." What you're doing is equivalent to leaving your front door wide open while you are away on one of your shitty vacations. Posting about it, then crying when someone steals your little star wars dolls.

He's just equivocating on terms as usual. He's equivocating moral responsibility with a practical physical responsibility then arguing against it as always. You can tell someone there are doing something wrong in a normative sense without it being a normative ethical approach.

Is not the same as saying , you ought to do action X because you are to blame for the trolling. He's conflating an ought based on a goal with some broader nebulous notion of a normative ethical theory.

he's fat and gay.
This guy rubs his pecker to The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.

Forum Clout

he's fat and gay.
I should be able to swim in the ocean and not get bit by a shark. :egiqrnz:

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

he's fat and gay.
Wrong in every last delusional detail as always, stlaker. Enjoy prison.