• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims his IQ is in the 140s. I'm done.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I can't believe I had to scroll down this far to find this. Come on people, you know Mama Raven gave her Special Boy a Special IQ test.
Who does that remind you of?

images

Username

I must be a low IQ Tomlinson, because I don't understand that. Can the test be a true measure of your innate intelligence if you can improve your score with repetition?

I guess what I'm really asking is: Pat is quite rotund, no?
I think the questions although different are very similar. If you’ve taken the test before you know what kind of questions will come up and the type of answers they’re looking for. So it’s an unfair advantage.

It doesn’t matter though, the tests are recognized to be flawed. Steven Hawking a man who Pat pretends he equates to, said when ask about his IQ. “ I have no idea people who boast about their IQS are losers.

So a man who spent at least $125.000 suing the internet and spilled his guts to a fake journalist. Documented his PPE fraud to act like a success. While publishing photos that show he’s living in poverty is a genius?

Is it ecliptic or eclectic Einstein?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I thought IQs were like that credit score myth, where if you look it up it goes down, except it's true
the further steps you take to actually do one the lower your score is when they eventually tell you you're retarded for trying

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Pigrick, I know you’re reading this. I am deadly serious, I will pay you 500 USD in Bitcoin or Eth - to take a Mensa certified IQ test and prove it’s over 130, we can figure out a way to verify you don’t cheat if you accept.

For every standard deviation above average I will pay you 100 dollars. So if you score 115 I’ll send you 100, if you score 145 I’ll send you 600 etc

This is not a joke. I am completely serious.
I'll toss in $50 if he can explain what standard deviation means.

G

I thought IQs were like that credit score myth, where if you look it up it goes down, except it's true
the further steps you take to actually do one the lower your score is when they eventually tell you you're retarded for trying
I had to take one when I was 13 because it was required to get into the school I went to. I can't imagine any situation where I'd do the test unless it was compulsory. People who do are literally just hoping they'll get a good score so they can tell others how "smart" they are.

G

Mayweather (before he got rich and stop trying), was a genius-level boxer and that nigga can't read doctor Seuss.
Funny, he just came up in a thread in r/boxing and people were talking about how he apparently can't read. And others pointed out that not only is he a genius-level boxer but he is apparently smart enough to know that he needs people around him who are smarter than him in other disciplines. And so he has investors/accountants/etc to do those other things for him. I don't know how true that is (16,dick,internet) but since he didn't go broke like Tyson it sounds believable.

P

potatopeeler63

No wonder piggy drinks so much cheap swill, he thinks he’s some tortured intellect like bukowski or kerouac and the alcohol makes him quixoTic and eccentric.

“IT was a thursday night and my wife and I were a few drinks in, because lockdown, when I heard a knock aT the door and two testosterone laden officers with their hands on their guns asked where the children were”

did they?
Fucking fat faggot

Last edited by a moderator:

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I aced the Panera application tests and I still have the humility to push a broom when necessary.

G

50 cent challenged him to read a page from harry potter lol

[MEDIA=youtube]iD8Q0lvJZvI[/MEDIA]
Yeah I remember that and it was funny af. But that's the point. Rick can read and claims he's a genius but he just constantly does stupid shit that not even a moron would. Mayweather might not be able to read but he seems to be smart enough to hire managers, accountants, etc who can handle the things he doesn't understand.

G

Yeah I remember that and it was funny af. But that's the point. Rick can read and claims he's a genius but he just constantly does stupid shit that not even a moron would. Mayweather might not be able to read but he seems to be smart enough to hire managers, accountants, etc who can handle the things he doesn't understand.
Anyone with half a brain would've ignored the troll shit after day 2. He's a retard.