• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims his IQ is in the 140s. I'm done.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
8VsmCWz.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I have a computer science masters and I also studied higher mathematics.

I have no idea what my IQ is and I couldn’t care less, I know a couple people who are in MENSA and they are the most condescending dick heads you could imagine and not particularly smart or interesting either.

Pig obviously doesn’t have a 140 IQ, he has a high school education, lives in poverty and his writing is both scientifically and literally illiterate. Even if you have a high IQ, if you’re over 30 and have an actual life (drinking, doing recreational drugs etc) your IQ is on a terminal path downwards anyway. If you haven’t achieved anything by 30, you almost certainly never will.

There are exceptions of course but it would have to be a miracle the size of his waist for Pig man to turn his life round into a success.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I have a computer science masters and I also studied higher mathematics.

I have no idea what my IQ is and I couldn’t care less, I know a couple people who are in MENSA and they are the most condescending dick heads you could imagine and not particularly smart or interesting either.

Pig obviously doesn’t have a 140 IQ, he has a high school education, lives in poverty and his writing is both scientifically and literally illiterate. Even if you have a high IQ, if you’re over 30 and have an actual life (drinking, doing recreational drugs etc) your IQ is on a terminal path downwards anyway. If you haven’t achieved anything by 30, you almost certainly never will.

There are exceptions of course but it would have to be a miracle the size of his waist for Pig man to turn his life round into a success.
Pig likes to pretend he is the 21st century version of Richard Feynman. In real like, he’s Patrick Swineman.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
https://test.mensa.no/ tell him to prove it with this and not a fake one that wants to sell you a "full description" of your fake results

Pigrick, I know you’re reading this. I am deadly serious, I will pay you 500 USD in Bitcoin or Eth - to take a Mensa certified IQ test and prove it’s over 130, we can figure out a way to verify you don’t cheat if you accept.

For every standard deviation above average I will pay you 100 dollars. So if you score 115 I’ll send you 100, if you score 145 I’ll send you 600 etc

This is not a joke. I am completely serious.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
You shouldn't do an IQ test more than once anyway, because it's a standardized test. Assuming it's a professional test, the first time you do it should be your only score. Any further tests are compromised. Studies have shown that people improve their scores the more tests they take, as they become more familiar with the questions.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
You shouldn't do an IQ test more than once anyway, because it's a standardized test. Assuming it's a professional test, the first time you do it should be your only score. Any further tests are compromised. Studies have shown that people improve their scores the more tests they take, as they become more familiar with the questions.

If Pig accepted my challenge, when he scored 92 he would absolutely claim if he had different questions he would have scored higher, and it’s just bad luck, which is of course retarded because as you say, it’s a standardised test which means whatever questions you get randomly measure your ability to answer all of them.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Studies have shown that people improve their scores the more tests they take, as they become more familiar with the questions.
I must be a low IQ Tomlinson, because I don't understand that. Can the test be a true measure of your innate intelligence if you can improve your score with repetition?

I guess what I'm really asking is: Pat is quite rotund, no?

G

Fat's cunt of a mother probably oversaw his test and gave her special boy a special score. To this day, he can take comfort from his life of abject failure by telling himself he has a gifted/borderline genius IQ. The cunt destroyed him.

I can't believe I had to scroll down this far to find this. Come on people, you know Mama Raven gave her Special Boy a Special IQ test.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I must be a low IQ Tomlinson, because I don't understand that. Can the test be a true measure of your innate intelligence if you can improve your score with repetition?

I guess what I'm really asking is: Pat is quite rotund, no?

The results of any kind of intelligence test is just a comparison to where you are relative to all the people who have taken the test one time. If a million people take the test one time then your results are relative to those other 999,999 people. If you score higher than 99% of people then it's fair to say you are probably more intelligent than 99% of all people.

However, taking the test multiple times then puts you in a different category - the group of people who have taken the test multiple times, which means the score is not a true reflection of what that test is supposed to measure.