• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat claims his IQ is in the 140s. I'm done.

G

ffs.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/861335142161362946[/URL]

What the fuck is it with lolcows and their claims of having genius IQs? Is there anyone on the Internet who has anything less than 120?

And where the fuck are they all getting tested? We know Joe uses free online tests, but as far as I'm aware, the only people legitimately getting tested are children who are being diagnosed for autism.

He's just so stereotypical. Fat, too.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Twitter in general seems like a more detailed and expanded version of failing to realize that you've fallen for a fake IQ test and then telling everyone about it.

"Look at me! I'm so smart and wonderful! Just look at how intelligent and interesting I am! No I don't come off as needy and retarded... I already showed you how awesome I am. block."

"has historically been pinned"

Yeah, Piggy? When? By whom? Was this test run by the same professor who is "teaching" some unknown aspect of your book?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 12513

What the fuck is it with lolcows and their claims of having genius IQs? Is there anyone on the Internet who has anything less than 120?

And where the fuck are they all getting tested? We know Joe uses free online tests, but as far as I'm aware, the only people legitimately getting tested are children who are being diagnosed for autism.

He's just so stereotypical. Fat, too.
did he take an internet computer virus IQ test?

Stent

The Black Scorpion
"Historically been pinned"? You either took a sanctioned test to quantify your IQ or you're just wildly guessing. Nobody can say "Oh, some people reckon it is about X" and be anything other than talking out your ass (considerably sized ass in this case).

If you had a high IQ result you'd be posting it everywhere then acting as if it doesn't really matter.

PINNED for posterity:

G

Any valid IQ test must be administered by a qualified psychologist. Most of them take two scores - verbal and spatial reasoning - and a mean score is worked out. Fat's cunt of a mother probably oversaw his test and gave her special boy a special score. To this day, he can take comfort from his life of abject failure by telling himself he has a gifted/borderline genius IQ. The cunt destroyed him.