• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Papa Tomlinson went through a windshield / has a bad head injury

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine naming your kid fucking Tom Tomlinson. Pats grandparents are idiots too
I knew a kid in college who had the last name Tyme (pronounced “Time”) and his first name was Justin (Just-In-Time)

He was a huge faggot - he was the type to wear one of those little blue tooth ear pieces all the time to look important. Nobody was calling him.

G

Guess when The Lord gives you the mouth of an oscar fish with lip slits that can stuff 20 cocks in it.

Well as they say given lemons, make lemonade.

FOuzaUY.jpg
Screenshot_20240206-164336.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Was this accident before or after his rodeo days? don't think they would let somebody do that with plastic for skull
He's mentioned Tommy's plastic head before which was when we started really putting together how much bullshit he talks about his dad (master electrician, expert leather tanner, PBR bronco rider, ski jumper/instructor, NRA firearms instructor, long distance truck driver, half a skull missing, etc, etc. etc.)

Pat thought a story about his geriatric dad with 1/3 of a skull made of plastic being asked to climb up giant electrical towers because the young workers are too afraid to do it was a reasonable story to tell. Do you think that might be a bit of a legal liability, Pat? Fucking fat dope.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's so bizarre to tell strangers on the internet that you have surpassed your father. I can't imagine saying that about my dad to anyone. Also Pat will never surpass Tommy Tomlinson until he wins a Cocksucker of the Year award from Marquette County more than 20 years in a row.
He had to have been talking about Kyle.

With Patrick's mysterious forehead scar, I guess head injuries are a Tomlinson tradition.