Pants-shitting retard status: confirmed

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
9D219CD4-1559-4BBA-94F3-3006F0D89371.jpeg

I can’t imagine the headspace you’d have to be in to think that reading Dune twice (and nothing else twice) is something worth bragging about.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
So he read Hitchhikers Guide once (at best) and loved it so much that he made a vastly inferior version of it and wore robes everywhere for a while? That’s bizarre.

I have read some fucking Sue Grafton novels twice. It takes no time to read the average novel. Second reads are often better than the first as well because you find new details or focus on different parts.

What a dumb idiot. I bet he watches Futurama season 6 on repeat though.

SensibleKeks

So he read Hitchhikers Guide once (at best) and loved it so much that he made a vastly inferior version of it and wore robes everywhere for a while? That’s bizarre.
It's worse then you think. Pat read one of the Hitchhiker books, hated it, and thought he could do better than Douglas Adams.

This is a oh so hilarious line from one of his books:

“It became apparent their designers had tried to cross the Uncanny Valley, but slipped off the footbridge and were subsequently devoured by crocodiles.”

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I just looked into this book - from the write up I can't tell if it's actually going to be good, or if it's 21st century schlock reviewed by 21k+ women's studies majors. Thoughts?
I knew nothing about it when I picked it up at one of those little neighborhood free book kiosks. If I had known the plot, I would 100% not have read it. But it’s one of the best books I’ve ever read.

G

It's worse then you think. Pat read one of the Hitchhiker books, hated it, and thought he could do better than Douglas Adams.

This is a oh so hilarious line from one of his books:

“It became apparent their designers had tried to cross the Uncanny Valley, but slipped off the footbridge and were subsequently devoured by crocodiles.”
Melodramatic garbage like this is what takes you out of whatever you’re reading. With Fatso’s novels that’s probably a mercy though. He’s such a drama queen in general. Really, fat fuck? These designers were so incompetent that they were devoured by man eating aquatic monsters?

Did these metaphorical crocodiles also make fake bomb threat claims? They probably abandoned their newborn crocs to be raised by alpha alligators who drive a truck for a living. I have such a wacky imagination.

He’s such a vindictive cunt he has to talk shit about people more intelligent than him even when they’re literally his own fat imaginary creation. Maybe describe what their creations looked like and why they were so poorly made. Or at least stop raping homeless people for fuck’s sake.

G

Ever hear of a director that has never seen any movie twice? A musician who's never heard any album twice? No, because that's fucking crazy and retarded. That's why he says we've never read any books, because the idea is totally plausible to him. And you know he doesn't read often, because he doesn't Tweet about it. How many times did he have to tell everyone he was reading "Dune" again? I would bet that I read more books in a year than he has in his life. And I'm probably not the only one here.

That's why we're winning, Rick. We're way more smarter.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
You read once for story, the second time for themes, the third to to pick up on subtleties like intertexuality and leitmotiffs, and the fourth if the book has passed the first 3 tests, and you like it enough to want to figure out how it can improve your own writing.

It pisses me off that this retard is published.
I want him to read the complete manual of suicide 4 times.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Melodramatic garbage like this is what takes you out of whatever you’re reading. With Fatso’s novels that’s probably a mercy though. He’s such a drama queen in general. Really, fat fuck? These designers were so incompetent that they were devoured by man eating aquatic monsters?

Did these metaphorical crocodiles also make fake bomb threat claims? They probably abandoned their newborn crocs to be raised by alpha alligators who drive a truck for a living. I have such a wacky imagination.

He’s such a vindictive cunt he has to talk shit about people more intelligent than him even when they’re literally his own fat imaginary creation. Maybe describe what their creations looked like and why they were so poorly made. Or at least stop raping homeless people for fuck’s sake.
Well that sentence of his is a complete rip off of a distinctly British style of humor, exemplified by Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. The difference is Pat is gay and retarded.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Ever hear of a director that has never seen any movie twice? A musician who's never heard any album twice? No, because that's fucking crazy and retarded. That's why he says we've never read any books, because the idea is totally plausible to him. And you know he doesn't read often, because he doesn't Tweet about it. How many times did he have to tell everyone he was reading "Dune" again? I would bet that I read more books in a year than he has in his life. And I'm probably not the only one here.

That's why we're winning, Rick. We're way more smarter.
He organizes his bookshelf based on the color of the spine. I think that says everything we need to know about Patrick's approach to literature. He is a superficial idiot and he is neurologically incapable of deep thinking.
I don't even believe he has read Dune more than once. He has maybe skimmed through sections of it over the years but Patrick is a retard, see. If he wasn't an uneducated 1.2 dropout, he might even understand how bad this attitude makes him look. Imagine being one of his peers having to listen to this fat moron dismiss every single book ever written because he thinks he can absorb it all on the first try.