Pacino and De Niro's last good performances

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
For Pacino:
rawImage.jpg
@CarolMaxheinie thoughts?
East Side Dave in his debut performance.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Nolan's first couple movies before he did the Batman trilogy were great. Now he just makes overhyped movies that are just exposition orgies that film reddit circle jerks over. Dunkirk and Tenet were dogshit.

Nolan is easily the most overrated director out there. Like you said, Memento and Insomnia were both great but pretty much everything he's made after has been hugely overhyped.

Batman Begins was the best of the batman movies he made and even that was shite after the first hour. Inception was a mess that had some interesting ideas but descended into a boring action movie for the last hour and Interstellar was definitely enjoyable but not the masterpiece people make it out to be.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Yeah him and Christian bale were not hugely known to the public before Batman Begins. American Psycho was a cult hit (I think it was one of those people discovered when they still rented movies at blockbuster) which is a shame. Also some of Robin Williams best later performances weee in movies most people didn’t see. One Hour Photo he’s beyond creepy but good.
One Hour Photo is the film where Robin Williams plays Paul Weimer.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
What did we think of Once Upon a Time in America? It's one of the few De Niro films I haven't seen I'm interested in, but it's also 4 hours long.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
What did we think of Once Upon a Time in America? It's one of the few De Niro films I haven't seen I'm interested in, but it's also 4 hours long.
Saw a screening at the AFI in Maryland. I walked out halfway through. Not for any fault with the movie. I was into it. But because I was fucking one of the managers and she was getting off work.