• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen Goin’ to OWASP

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope the keynote is going to be online soon, wanna see how much were mentioned, I’m guessing our silly antics with be 75% of it and she’ll make Pat look like the biggest pathetic pussy.
Its probably just a self-fellating ego booster just like when Pat does his presentations. Rambling about nonsense and wasting everyones time and money. It makes her feel she is important and making a change but nobody actually gives a shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its probably just a self-fellating ego booster just like when Pat does his presentations. Rambling about nonsense and wasting everyones time and money. It makes her feel she is important and making a change but nobody actually gives a shit.
She will make it sound like she is currently working closely with FBI on this very important “case” (she’s mentioned it’s her case many time when we know that’s a lie) when all she’s done is tag the FBI on her dumb ramblings which is something they tell you NOT to do and to actually contact them. It’s like when that FL police department she accused of all kinds of BS told her to stop tweeting and actually fill out the proper forms and she never said what happened with her info request. Her dumb followers were like “look at her tweets! That’s proof!!!” And they had to be told that Twitter is not how the world works.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Muh infosec diversity! Why not at least pretend that your race isn't the primary reason you were hired?

Screenshot_20231031_115442_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231031_115504_Chrome.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Jackie will NAHT be answering any Petter Janse questions today. I'm sure it's because she doesn't want to interfere with an ongoing investigation and not because a Swedish lawyer clearly stated that he would sue the fuck out of her if she didn't stop trying to ruin Mr Janse's life for just liking LOTR. 🤡

Screenshot_20231031_121524_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
We’re in luck - it’s being recorded!
View attachment 161196
Also “firsthand interactions”? You mean…tweets? And posting under the name “PatsaPig”? She’s gonna look like a wacko AND embarrass Pat because she doesn’t care about him, just to use him for attention. I hope this is the implosion between Pat & Jackie we’ve been waiting for, we know their egos and being so starved for attention would eventually make them enemies.

I hope she named some new “guilty parties” that are nowhere near to correct so more innocent people go after her legally.

I’ve got my money on her going after The Hart Foundation. Remember - this is INTERNATIONAL! Run, Brian Jr!
View attachment 161201

View attachment 161202

Leave my kid out of this, Jackie!
View attachment 161216
Bam's hair lookin good