• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen Goin’ to OWASP

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She was bragging that we were scared that she will talk about us at her dumb conference. Further proof she’s OBSESSED with us because we all laugh at her and call her a stupid fat pig. She can’t stand that we’ve never taken her seriously from all her empty threats and it drives her insane she can’t remove us from the internet. She will spend her whole speech crying about us to an audience that has no idea what she’s talking about. I hope Pat’s toilet or Brian Pillman makes an appearance in her keynote to look ever crazier.
Despite her picking the least funny screenshots, she’s going to get some laughs she doesn’t want during this.

I still don’t want to watch it. She’s just so retarded. Go away, you fat bitch.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Despite her picking the least funny screenshots, she’s going to get some laughs she doesn’t want during this.

I still don’t want to watch it. She’s just so retarded. Go away, you fat bitch.
She’s going to look like a wacko crying about some private Internet forum and due to her obsession she will talk about this site like everyone in the audience is well aware and invested in the OnA rascals. She has a huge ego and believes her own bullshit about being this very important person and can’t stand we know it’s all a lie and she’s a nobody. On twitter people like her can just block anyone that brings up they’re a joke but since this site isn’t twitter it drives people like her and Pat crazy that we can’t be silenced. She has even said she believes we shouldn’t be allowed on the internet because she doesn’t like us and therefore we must be stopped for the crime of upsetting her. She’s going to use this keynote to whine about how mean we are to a room of confused people.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Her announcement of her big keynote speech at this poorly attended convention has garnered 4 likes in 2 days. One comment of course from a funster.

She's a bigger nobody than just about anybody in the Pat orbit. Even Paul gets more engagement crying about how he is socially awkward and looks like a creepy pedophile in photos. Butternokes and Hildeman do these kind of numbahs.

She's solely there because they need a shit skin female to meet their diversity quota and feel like good boys. Well that and she is rumored to happily fuck lots of guys. If they sit through her rambling, incoherent speech about how the Order of Nine Angels cult is masquerading as truckers who liked a radio show from a decade ago and for no reason at all pick on the biggest asshole on the internet on their private forum, so this makes them literally the Al Qaeda of cyberspace.

Forum Clout
Her announcement of her big keynote speech at this poorly attended convention has garnered 4 likes in 2 days. One comment of course from a funster.

She's a bigger nobody than just about anybody in the Pat orbit. Even Paul gets more engagement crying about how he is socially awkward and looks like a creepy pedophile in photos. Butternokes and Hildeman do these kind of numbahs.

She's solely there because they need a shit skin female to meet their diversity quota and feel like good boys. Well that and she is rumored to happily fuck lots of guys. If they sit through her rambling, incoherent speech about how the Order of Nine Angels cult is masquerading as truckers who liked a radio show from a decade ago and for no reason at all pick on the biggest asshole on the internet on their private forum, so this makes them literally the Al Qaeda of cyberspace.
I cut it out of a previous comment but I wished that the Nine Angles thing was leaned into more, in retrospect. So it’s not just a bunch of bored randoms calling Fat-and-Broke fat and broke on the Internet - but a cabal of Satanic white supremacists doing it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She’s really going to spend this whole speech crying about us. KF mentioned it but there could be some big laughs from her using our screenshots from here and twitter like anything we do here isn’t for laughs and goofy shit. I guarantee she’s going to use the photoshops / avatars we’ve made of her.
IMG_1544.jpeg

IMG_1545.jpeg

This presentation could provide some serious good content since Pat posting is a bit quiet right now.

Forum Clout
She’s going to look like a wacko crying about some private Internet forum and due to her obsession she will talk about this site like everyone in the audience is well aware and invested in the OnA rascals. She has a huge ego and believes her own bullshit about being this very important person and can’t stand we know it’s all a lie and she’s a nobody. On twitter people like her can just block anyone that brings up they’re a joke but since this site isn’t twitter it drives people like her and Pat crazy that we can’t be silenced. She has even said she believes we shouldn’t be allowed on the internet because she doesn’t like us and therefore we must be stopped for the crime of upsetting her. She’s going to use this keynote to whine about how mean we are to a room of confused people.
If she's dumb enough to stand up at this convention and name all of the innocent people in her faildox accusing them of "crimes" they didn't commit, her own actual crimes will have escalated from libel and defamation to slander as well. She is already fucked from what she's repeatedly posted on the internet, but taking her false accusations and defamation to the convention circuit will seal the deal if the people she's slandered decide to take legal action. Fatso is guilty of this as well, so they should go after him since, unlike the obese street shitter, he actually has assets to take when they win their lawsuits.

Hopefully someone obtains video of her convention speech.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If she's dumb enough to stand up at this convention and name all of the innocent people in her faildox accusing them of "crimes" they didn't commit, her own actual crimes will have escalated from libel and defamation to slander as well. She is already fucked from what she's repeatedly posted on the internet, but taking her false accusations and defamation to the convention circuit will seal the deal if the people she's slandered decide to take legal action. Fatso is guilty of this as well, so they should go after him since, unlike the obese street shitter, he actually has assets to take when they win their lawsuits.

Hopefully someone obtains video of her convention speech.
We’re in luck - it’s being recorded!
IMG_1546.jpeg

Also “firsthand interactions”? You mean…tweets? And posting under the name “PatsaPig”? She’s gonna look like a wacko AND embarrass Pat because she doesn’t care about him, just to use him for attention. I hope this is the implosion between Pat & Jackie we’ve been waiting for, we know their egos and being so starved for attention would eventually make them enemies.

I hope she named some new “guilty parties” that are nowhere near to correct so more innocent people go after her legally.

I’ve got my money on her going after The Hart Foundation. Remember - this is INTERNATIONAL! Run, Brian Jr!
IMG_1547.jpeg

IMG_1548.jpeg

Leave my kid out of this, Jackie!
IMG_1549.jpeg

Forum Clout
We’re in luck - it’s being recorded!
View attachment 161196
Also “firsthand interactions”? You mean…tweets? And posting under the name “PatsaPig”? She’s gonna look like a wacko AND embarrass Pat because she doesn’t care about him, just to use him for attention. I hope this is the implosion between Pat & Jackie we’ve been waiting for, we know their egos and being so starved for attention would eventually make them enemies.

I hope she named some new “guilty parties” that are nowhere near to correct so more innocent people go after her legally.

I’ve got my money on her going after The Hart Foundation. Remember - this is INTERNATIONAL! Run, Brian Jr!
View attachment 161201

View attachment 161202
"an unassuming man" who spent innumerable years before (and after) he landed on the radar of the Pests picking fights and making enemies all over the internet.

She is really bad at this.

The lawyers of the people she is defaming will appreciate her gift to them that will be this recorded public speech documenting her crimes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat must be pissed that she called him "unassuming"

Does this look like an unassuming man to you?

4452bfdd4f645e4db8f4b65916dbc44f6c879b13dee32d72403f26b85d0fb4d5_1.jpg
That’s my favorite part - she’s going to make Pat look like the biggest pussy. No tough guy talk and threats of physical violence will be included - just Pat crying that people call him a fat idiot on the internet.