Our Bovine has a hoof injury.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Also, fingers crossed!

“Firstly, Cipro may increase the risk of tendinitis, tendon rupture, and peripheral neuropathy in people of all ages, which can lead to serious side effects, such as: nerve pain and a sensation of pins and needles. chronic pain. burning, numbness, or weakness in the joints and muscles.”

he was prescribed metformin because he's old as dirt & his shitty genetics & lifestyle caught up with him, he decided he knew better... his lame infected foot shows he was a silly goose & probably should've just taken his fat-guy meds.

early diabetes can be corrected, but just looking a Joe he's a slob, & has been for years... he'll probably lose a hoof

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I wonder if they vaxed him at the hospital. He would probably be bitching about it if they did. Im actually surprised he isnt posting more rants with nyc making vaxes mandatory and how he isnt going to fall in line. Another thing I wonder about is that carol works with elderly if I recall correctly. I wonder if she has had to get the vax to work.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What are the odds if they take off his hoof if he really milk the veteran thing. Not saying he would say he was injured in war but and old fuck in a wheelchair wearing a veteran hat. He would clean up on those vet holidays. Free breakfast as far as the eye can see.

What are the odds if they take off his hoof if he really milk the veteran thing. Not saying he would say he was injured in war but and old fuck in a wheelchair wearing a veteran hat. He would clean up on those vet holidays. Free breakfast as far as the eye can see.
Even money. I can definitely picture the sweaty-breasted buffoon sitting there in his airborne hat..."disabled war vet performing the best of classic guitar rock! Come on out and thank him for his service!". And lots and lots of Facebook posts and tweets about how Biden won't provide him with a free prosthetic foot and how shoe stores are ripping him off by not selling him just one shoe at a time.

"Then I told this stupid zoomer twunt that I was jumping from transport planes before his mom grew the first hair on her box and if he didn't sell me the one shoe I was going home and ripping his store a new asshole on social media! This is Biden's America, folks!"