Opie speaks about Nana's ugly face, lol

uyo1yi0ityt11.png
Brothaman got 'em on the fawkin' pay no mind list! Niccccccccccccccccccccccccccce.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK!

i found the kiwi fag

When did Opie turn into Gilbert Gottfried? Seriously, is that his new radio voice or has he had a head injury? "Deez Dayssss". He sounds like the fucking Rain Man.
He was always Spuds. He'd been wanting to do wacky voices his entire career and only stopped because AntH, Jimmy and "the Cellar Crew" would have eaten him alive for doing it. With nobody left to impress anymore, he's free to revert back into full on Buckley.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
It’s kind of fascinating how obsessed these two faggots are with each other. Their whole identity and success as adults are tied to the other one, which means they’re still fucking consumed by their hatred nearly a decade after the show ended.
Don't forget these guys were millionaires. They could've fucked off and lived the rest of their lives in peace.