Opie speaks about Nana's ugly face, lol

"and it is a STOOPID Face" is just so fawkin juvenile, hilarious, yet perfect sounding. Saying something looks "stupid" should be used more often.
Opester has the perfect "doofus" voice, and when something that sounds like a doofus would say is combined with it, it's comedy gold. Brothaman who's what he's been doing, he's been batting out the one liners since he was 18 fawkin' years old.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I love when Opie gets enraged and pronounces his "th" words with a hard "d".

Shockin' n' jockin'!

SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK! SHOCK AND JOCK!

JebJoh

"Worked wit a guy that was workin' against me the whole time behind the scenes THAT'S FUCKIN' NUTS!"
Hilariously ironic considering Opie was shit talking most, if not all of the staff to management behind the scenes.
Nonsense, Opie was just showing up doing his job, nana was spending every night on line, on message boards bashing opie and trying to motivate pests to do the same (when he had his fill of kp, of course) Even in the 90s he would use fake names and go into newsgroups to say good things about himself and pretend opie was just an anchor for the show.

JebJoh

I once quit working for a pretty good client because he expected me to meet him once or twice a week for lunch to get face to face updates. I tried to send him update packages that he could read and then cancel the lunches but that really pissed him off. The reason was that he was circus ugly and it made me sick to see his face up close, it gave me nightmares if I sat and watched him shove italian food into his gob, it was like watching a lasagna eat pasta. I'm not sure who took over for me, but they are a stronger man than I could ever be.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
yh1x0w645qx11.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It’s kind of fascinating how obsessed these two faggots are with each other. Their whole identity and success as adults are tied to the other one, which means they’re still fucking consumed by their hatred nearly a decade after the show ended.

As many shots as they’ve taken at each over the years, you know they’d fucking jump at the chance if some radio station or podcast network offered them a load of money to get back together. Except that’s never going to happen because there’s no demand for it. So they’ll just keeping taking shots until they’re dead.

Pathetic faggots.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It’s kind of fascinating how obsessed these two faggots are with each other. Their whole identity and success as adults are tied to the other one, which means they’re still fucking consumed by their hatred nearly a decade after the show ended.

As much as many shots as they’ve taken at each over the years, you know they’d fucking jump at the chance if some radio station or podcast network offered them a load of money to get back together. Expect that’s never going to happen because there’s no demand for it. So they’ll just keeping taking shots until they’re dead.

Pathetic faggots.
The other thing too is, why try to appeal to the old listeners? Pests are all thats left and they hate the pests now.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The other thing too is, why try to appeal to the old listeners? Pests are all thats left and they hate the pests now.

I always think that when I see Opie doing this shit. He’s literally pandering to the same people who’d call into the show and call him tits after nana got fired.

What a pair of confused old men they are these days. Obscurity broke their brains.