• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie SMASHES Stupid Jim Norton and his uhh… his uuh…. His…. Uh…. “Wife”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This gets brought up a lot like some kind of dig. Women in the O&A verse were groupies. We've fucked a bunch of the same women. Some he knows about, some he don't, but if we're keeping score here, I win. Sorry pal, ya can't get me with this one. ;)

One of my favorties was a girl he flew in from out of state and though she was gonna fuck him all weekend at the Borgata. He didn't, and she fucked me in the theater when we got back. Then, after the show the next day, I went back to his house to fuck her again, while he was home.

“My friend fucked all my girlfriends? Is that supposed to be some kinda dig? Am I supposed to care that my friend fucked all my girlfriends? Btw Opie picked his nose 20 years ago.”

Dumb asshole, please see yourself.