• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie SMASHES Stupid Jim Norton and his uhh… his uuh…. His…. Uh…. “Wife”

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The narrative is, you were always a glorfied bagel fetcher. Who was so shook you couldn't contend with Steve physically, you called him "buster", jewster.

What type of "man" has to run to HR over another man? Real fag shit.
Was just listening to that clip where they played the audio of Aries Spears chimping out on a morning zoo. One of the hacks dared him to hit someone after security came in, then said “I’ll sue your ass quick!!!”

Every single person in the room agreed that anyone who ever threatens to sue after playing Fake Tough Guy is a total faggot coward. Danny was probably sitting there quietly thinking to himself “Nah they don’t mean me.”

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What type of "man" has to run to HR over another man? Real fag shit.

I've never went to HR for anything or anyone.

Danny was probably sitting there quietly thinking to himself “Nah they don’t mean me.”

I wish that fat loaf did punch my face so I could've been the one to sell O&A's videos back to them. You'd have to be a fucking retard to punch your co-worker, at work. Steve had to resort to threats of violence because that's all he had. He wasn't quick, smart or funny enough so instead of cracking a joke back, he'd remind you that he's a fat, meatheaded Neanderthal. Just because you're obese doesn't make you tough.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Steve, comment?

Steve Carlesi (1974-2012) - Find a Grave Memorial

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Steve is a real fucking problem. A twisted individual. Fucked. up. You don’t want to fuckin mess with him because he’ll fucking crack you good. He’s been hit before SO HARD he couldn’t even see straight. Yes that was a decade ago, but think again before you fucking mess with me, intern underling, or i’ll smash your fucking skull in.

Why?

Because i’m a dark. Fucking. Guy.

1703206532270.jpeg

Steve why don’t you want to come in on Mondays? “I’m just fucking…twisted.”

Steve why did you handle that situation like that? “I don’t know dude i guess thats just part of my fucked up mentality ok.”

Steve why didn’t you send out that email letting us know about the guest? “Listen i guess thats just my fucking neurosis.”

Steve why can’t you stop eating? “Because i am a fucking mentally ill addict.”

All real answers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He used to mention her, her family and his children on the old show. I don't think I've seen any OpieRadio clip that mentions them. How about the Philly Crew, they don't get shout outs no more? His family that supposedly lives with him never seems to make any even accidental noise when he's streaming. Never seems to have stories about them. Doesn't he livestream at like 6:30am? Where are they? Aren't kids his age getting ready for school at that time? I recall him not having a prenup, and based on what I observe it kinda just makes sense to me that it's extremely possible she left, took a nice chunk of change, and bounced with the kids. Explains the lack of presence, even mildly, of any family life whatsoever, plus didn't I just read he's complaining about being cash poor? Married guy with school aged kids goes to broadcast from a bar on Tuesdays during dinner time for most families? Something's up.
He mentioned watching football with her a couple weeks ago when talking about his “Twitter feud” with Luis J. Gomez. Didn’t Ant dick down half your girlfriends?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Didn’t Ant dick down half your girlfriends?

This gets brought up a lot like some kind of dig. Women in the O&A verse were groupies. We've fucked a bunch of the same women. Some he knows about, some he don't, but if we're keeping score here, I win. Sorry pal, ya can't get me with this one. ;)

One of my favorties was a girl he flew in from out of state and though she was gonna fuck him all weekend at the Borgata. He didn't, and she fucked me in the theater when we got back. Then, after the show the next day, I went back to his house to fuck her again, while he was home.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This gets brought up a lot like some kind of dig. Women in the O&A verse were groupies. We've fucked a bunch of the same women. Some he knows about, some he don't, but if we're keeping score here, I win. Sorry pal, ya can't get me with this one. ;)

One of my favorties was a girl he flew in from out of state and thought she was gonna fuck him all weekend at the Borgata. He didn't, and she fucked me in the theater when we got back. Then, after the show the next day, I went back to his house to fuck her again, while he was home.
Much like gainfully employed, beloved husband and father is something you’ll never be. Credit to DMAN for the original joke. Go cut up some limes for the bartender now.

Attachments

• IMG_1519.png
    IMG_1519.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9