• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie hits back on his & Ant's finances, contract signings, and wanting to reunite with Ant for the money

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I think when he says “big moves,” he’s referring to moving money around or selling properties. Realistically, he knows the big contracts are a distant memory.

How old are his kids at this point? I doubt they’re going to a NYC public school so that’s probably $60,000 in tuition alone

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Just close down Compound Media and start an Opie and Anthony Jewtube channel and Patreon. A lot of brothermen will sign up for that fucking mess. If Opie had the stones, he would act like everything is cool for like a month and then start bringing up Demented World stuff over and over again.
I’d love this mainly because everyone that works at Compound besides Nana would become homeless.

G

Just close down Compound Media and start an Opie and Anthony Jewtube channel and Patreon. A lot of brothermen will sign up for that fucking mess. If Opie had the stones, he would act like everything is cool for like a month and then start bringing up Demented World stuff over and over again.
They would kicked off youtube in a minute. You can't even swear on there anymore.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The one problem with an Opie & Anthony reunion is who would pay big money for it? Sirius as a company worth billions and billions of dollars would not want Anthony because of his well documented racism, violence etc. One word out of line by Anthony (Which would happen) and they'd be in a bit of trouble from sponsors, shareholders etc.

Compound Media could host it and makes the most sense but how much money realistically could be made? I've read rumoured numbers here before of under 5k subscribers for Anthony right now, lets say Opie & Anthony reuniting brings it up to 20k subscribers, that's 2.1 million a year, and then Compound has to pay a staff, rent, taxes and everything else, that number is maybe a million after tax, maybe 500-600k after rent and putting on a proper staff and then O&A get paid?

Is Opie that desperate for cash that he redoes Opie & Anthony and has Anthony as his boss for maybe 300-500k a year? Nothing to shit on at all but if the media is to be believed the Opester used to make 3-5 MILLION a year to do O&A, surely he's looking for at least 7 figures...

Any of those podcasting networks with big money would surely shy away from Anthony based on his racism as well...
Also, who the fuck is gonna pay enough so that Anthony can keep Joe’s “Residuals” package going lol

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Exactly, super chats and Patreon, they can make a really good living. Even if the super chats are all troll posts it's still money in their pockets.
There's also rumble of Anthony can't stop talking about blacks.
Sirius is dead, someone said it's worth billions? Billions of rupees maybe.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
They would kicked off youtube in a minute. You can't even swear on there anymore.

I was gonna say the same thing but the Compound Media channel is somehow still up after all these years. It gets a weirdly high number of views too. The one for him returning for example is at 110K views at the moment. I guess there are enough boomer retards out there who still think Ant is worth watching in 2023.

Forum Clout
The last time Ant tried to get Opie on CM, didn't he offer him like half of CM?

Yeah something like that but you'd have to think that Anthony would want to keep the controlling share, perhaps a 51/49 split? There ultimately needs to be a deciding party and since Anthony created Compound and has so much investment in it you'd have to think that'd be him.