• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie dropping hammers on Primate Sam Roberts, little cunt tried to get Jim Norton fired

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Your hate for Opie aside, do you think there's any validity to the Sam telling him to get rid of Jim?

It's an odd story for sure, but I don't see the motive just yet. Anthony is fired so you want Opie to get rid of Jim? I'm having a hard time connecting those dots.

Where did all your hard work get you?

A job making much more money? Where I don't have to embarrassingly work under or with Sam? Imagine you're an intern in 2004. Get hired part time. Full time. Promotions. Raises. Now it's almost 2024 and you work for fucking SAM, you've been there TWENTY YEARS and you haven't cracked 6 figs yet. lmao...wHerE dId tHaT gET yOu....
Being 5'1, would you beat the fuck out of him?

Ha! I get this! Shortness! Almost missed it you sly, clever devil. And no, that's not the intent. I'd just love to talk to him without being an underling where I face termination should I have valid criticism of Dear Leader.

You coming here to talk about your former boss is fucking embarrassing. This shit isn't real to us, it's entertainment. You're here with strangers bitching about your real life. Pathetic.
it's still real to me dammit! | Koomstone!

Last edited:

upanddown

Forum Clout
A job making much more money? Where I don't have to embarrassingly work under or with Sam? Imagine you're an intern in 2004. Get hired part time. Full time. Promotions. Raises. Now it's almost 2024 and you work for fucking SAM, you've been there TWENTY YEARS and you haven't cracked 6 figs yet. lmao...wHerE dId tHaT gET yOu....

Enough of this palaver. What do you do and how much do you make doing it?

Forum Clout
All of these little cunts have no idea what it means to be on the same team. Every one is a selfish prick out for themselves.
Yes, please educate us on working for a team, guy who buddied up to his boss until it wasn’t profitable anymore, then ratted him out to the cops. How did working for a team go for you when you tried to completely fuck over your team at Rockstar by leaking a massive game announcement?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
All of these little cunts have no idea what it means to be on the same team. Every one is a selfish prick out for themselves. This idiot thinks all HIS hard work got him where he is, without ever acknowledging his air-partners or staff over decades.
That sounds terrible. The way you talk about it, it's like EVERY co-worker you've ever had, at SXM and Rockstar, lacked work ethic or a sense of camaraderie. Only good ol' D Ross was diligent and dutiful and everyone else was stupid and irresponsible.

It really is a mystery why they shitcanned your ass.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I sure hope I do run into the Opster during my travels.

Reach out to him for a Zoom call. He's easily desperate enough to say yes. Hell, you could easily grift a few bucks off the dumb desperate faggots here, and the anti-Opie crowd elsewhere.

Oh wait, you're a confrontation-averse little bitch. You would never start shit with someone without Daddy Ant in the room.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I sure hope I do run into the Opster during my travels.
So he can walk through you considering that you are a 5'2" kike dweeb?

Notice yet again that Danny is raging over Opie's mere mentioning of his own success. Jealous much? Yet Danny never has these retarded fantasies of "running into Anthony" during his "travels". What "travels" are these exactly? The ten feet of space from the bar to the tables that you are clearing for the next group of patrons? Or is this the part where you project your own envy and self loathing on everyone here and claim that you are a "millionaire who spends his time on yachts" or whatever delusional jew garbage will be spewed forth. That we are all infinitely seething over the incredible lifestyle you lead from your tiny apartment, unmarried, friendless, and once resident of a mental asylum.

Remember everyone. Being a pedophile creep rapist and ghoul is completely fine. Danny will be your friend even if you rape children. But dare to talk about your multi-million dollar success that you obtained yourself in radio? Unforgivable. The worst. You better watch out when Daniel Ross "runs into you" during his "travels".

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
So he can walk through you considering that you are a 5'2" kike dweeb?

Notice yet again that Danny is raging over Opie's mere mentioning of his own success. Jealous much? Yet Danny never has these retarded fantasies of "running into Anthony" during his "travels". What "travels" are these exactly? The ten feet of space from the bar to the tables that you are clearing for the next group of patrons? Or is this the part where you project your own envy and self loathing on everyone here and claim that you are a "millionaire who spends his time on yachts" or whatever delusional jew garbage will be spewed forth. That we are all infinitely seething over the incredible lifestyle you lead from your tiny apartment, unmarried, friendless, and once resident of a mental asylum.

Remember everyone. Being a pedophile creep rapist and ghoul is completely fine. Danny will be your friend even if you rape children. But dare to talk about your multi-million dollar success that you obtained yourself in radio? Unforgivable. The worst. You better watch out when Daniel Ross "runs into you" during his "travels".
He wasn't even brave enough to stand up to Nana over the telephone. 5'5 gay senior citizen with two heart attacks called him a little pussy and announced he fucked Danny's only girlfriends he ever had. Danny responded "Relish? I don't even like pickles!"

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Remember a few days ago when some J&S listener (queer) was saying Sam isn't that bad? He's a talentless two faced faggot. I mean sure, advance your career. That'd be fine in the corporate world. The issue is he's a broadcaster and is forcing the world to listen to his awful shrill voice. He stinks and I don't like him.